PART 51

tiktokroom : #LydiaHall and #JadenHossler spotted together by the hype house

comments :

user : it would make more sense if they were at sway but why are they at the hype house 😭

user : now that's awkward

user : i hope they get back together

user : i missed them together

user : doesn't she have a boyfriend

Jaden and i were walking back towards the hype house when i stopped suddenly, "Why did you do it?" i ask and he turns around "do what?" he asks, "Leave without even telling me?? Do you know how hard it was to wake up and find out that your boyfriend had gone across the country to a mental institution without even saying goodbye??" I say,

Jaden sighs "I didn't want to leave i really didn't, bryce made some good points on why i needed to get mental help." he says, "But why couldn't you just tell me?!" I yell, "Because i knew that you would just try to stop me!" he says, "Didn't i at least deserve a goodbye." I say and he looks at me "Did you not read the note i left for you?" he asks and i frown "what note?"

"What do you mean what note?? I gave Bryce a note that he was supposed to give to you." He says and i start walking towards the house "That mother fucker." i say as i walk up the stairs towards the front door, i push open the door and start walking through the crowds of people. I end up bumping into someone "do people not understand to move out of the way when someone's in a hurry?!" i groan.

I feel Jadens arms on my shoulders "Calm down Lyd." he says and i sigh, and start walking again, i see Bryce standing in the center of the kitchen and i walk towards him.
"You son of a bitch." i say and Bryce looks up from his phone, "Whats up?" he asks and i push him back, people around me turn to see what was going on.

"What the fuck Lydia?!" Bryce says as he stands up, "So Jaden left a note for me right before he left LAST YEAR?" I say while walking towards him, "Lydia i just didn't want you to go back to him." he says and i roll my eyes "oh COME ON." i yell "how selfish can you get?!"

"SELFISH?!" He shouts "I'm doing this for YOU!" I laugh "oh yeah for me?!" I shake my head "you're un real." i say with a laugh, I grab an open bottle of liquor and pours it on his head. "You're fucking dead." he says as he grabs a drink and pours it on me, i gasp as i feel the cold liquid slip down my back, "Ok now you're asking for it." I lunge at him and we're both throwing drinks all over each other.

I pushed him onto the ground "I win." i say with a laugh and i offer him my hand, he pulls himself up and smiles "Fine you win this time." he says, i look around at the crowd that had gathered around us, "What have you never seen siblings fight before?? if i wanted to be filmed i would've just called the fucking paparazzi damn." i say, i turn back towards Bryce and raise an eyebrow "You're still not forgiven by the way." i say as i flick him in the head with my fingers.

I turn back towards Jaden and he laughs "Well that was certainly something." he says and i smile "I gotta get home and shower." i say as i look down at my clothes which are now soaked in alcohol, "I'll drive you home." he says.

a/n : THANK YOU GUYS FOR 8K READS
that's seriously crazy and i'm so so thankful
also make sure to vote on each chapter!
and comment more it makes me feel more connected to the people who are reading SKINNEREMILY  your comment s honestly make me laugh all the time so thank youuuu