PART 28

"JADEN??" I gasp as i run towards him, he stands up and wraps his arms around me. "i missed you so fucking much." he says as he squeezes me tighter, i let go from the hug and punch is him in the arm "what the fuck was that for??" he asks, "don't ever do that shit again you stupid little bitch!" i yell as i wack him again.

He smiles at me "i won't, i'm here to protect you know." he says and i smile, he gently lifts the sleeve on my left arm and i look down, you can still see the scarring of his name on there, i smile up at him and he leans down and kisses me. I hear a loud cough and turn around and see Josh standing behind us, beside him Noah stood there and he looked almost hurt, he turned away and walked towards his room.

"shit." i whisper and i turn towards Jaden "Ill be back." i say, i start walking towards Noah's room and knock on the door, "Noah?" i call and i can hear shuffling from the other side of the door. "it's open." his voice answers back, i slowly open his door and walk into his room, i shut the door behind me and sit down next to him.

"I'm sorry i didn't know he was coming back...ever." i say quietly, and noah sighs "no it's just th-" he stops mid sentence looking down at my arm, "Did he do that to you." he says as he looks towards his door, "yes but i was fine with it." i say slowly and he shakes his head "no lydia he's fucking toxic he's not good for you, he shouldn't even be here!" he yells and i stand up "ive had so many people try and tell me what to do with my relationships for the longest time and i'm fucking sick of it!" i yell back at him as i stand up.

"You're a terrible kisser anyways." i say as i slam the door to his room, when i walk back towards the living room Bryce steps in front of me "Lyd can we talk." he says and i sigh "if you're trying to talk me out of seeing Jaden it's not going to work." i say and he sighs "he's dangerous lyd." he says and i scoff "then why'd they let him out of jail?" i ask , "his brother bailed him out." he says and i smile "well there we have it." i say, "he's not dangerous Bryce...you've been his best friend for years you know him." i say and he looks down "yeah that's the problem i know him."