PART 102

I walk downstairs and meet Nessa, Charli, Avani, and Amelie by the door.

I feel someone come up from behind me and i slightly turn my head and see Chase standing so close to my neck that i could feel his breath on my skin.

I look up and see Charli giving me a weird look, i step away and smile, "Is everyone here?" I ask.

Nessa looks up, "Uh i think we're just waiting on Noah." She says.

I turn my head towards Chase, "Go stand next to your girlfriend dickhead." I whisper.

He sighs "fine." he mumbles, he slowly turns away from me and walks towards Charli.

I start to walk over to the door and push it open, "Lyd, Noah isn't ready yet." Charli calls and i turn back, "Then wait for him i don't know." I shrug.

I walk outside and unlock my car, i climb in the drivers seat and turn my head as the passenger seat opens next to me.

"Chase." I sigh and he climbs into the passenger seat.

"Are you gonna start the car or not?" He asks, "Why aren't you inside with Charli?" I sigh.

"You're more interesting." He shrugs, i roll my eyes and look back as Nessa and Avani climb into the backseat.

"Charli and Amelie are waiting for Noah so let's go." Nessa says and i smile as i start the car.

As i pull out of the driveway Chase leans over and starts sucking on my neck.

I laugh a little bit and push his head back, "You could get me in a car crash idiot."

"What the fuck??" Avani pushes into the front seat and i immediately pull over to the side of the road.

"You're seriously macking on your best friends boyfriend??" She asks.

"Macking?" I ask.

"You're a shitty friend, and you're a shitty boyfriend." she says as she looks at Chase.

"Isnt macking like a type of fish?" I ask.

"No you idiot that's a macroll." Nessa says from the back seat.

"I'm a fish?" I ask, "No you're a scorpion, you're always talking about that shit, and about how i'm a lion." Nessa says.

"I'm a scorpio not a scorpion, and you're a leo not lion you dumb bitch." I sigh.

"Can we stop talking about lions and focus on the fact that Lydia and Chase are together??" Avani says.

"We're not together." I sigh.
"Well." Chase starts but i flick him on the forehead.

"We just occasionally have sex that's all." I sigh.

"That's all??" Avani asks, "You're helping him cheat."

"Look let's just get to the party ok?" I sigh and start driving on the road again.

I sigh and pull into the driveway of the sway house, I climb out of the car and Nessa walks up to me.

"Remember that you're a bad bitch and you're way hotter than him." She says and i smile.

"Ok let's go."

I walk into the house and hear a scream coming from the stairs.

"LETS FUCKING GO." A voice shouts and i look up to see Quinton walking towards me.

"Why the fuck don't you come visit anymore." He asks as he wraps his arm around me.

"Awkward tension." I groan, "Fuck that, you're hot and you know it." He says.

"Oh so you're calling me hot?" I ask with a smirk and Quinton laughs, "Cmon you know already know i think you're hot."

"Of course i know i just choose to ignore it."