PART 31

We pull back into the sway driveway and Jaden opens his door, i open mine and he holds his hand up "no you're staying here." he says and i sigh, and watch him walk towards the house.

NOAHS POV

I hit the ball back and watched as Kio missed it, "LETS GO" i yell and Kio shakes his head with a laugh "damn i've never seen anyone get this excited about ping pong." Kio says and i laugh "well i mean i'm always loosing to Bryce." i say.

I went and picked up the ball when i heard the front door slam open, i looked out the window and saw Lydia sitting in Jadens car looking at her phone, i walked out the game room towards the door right as jaden has just slammed the door shut. "Is everything ok?" i ask and Jaden turns towards me and his face immediately changes into a glare.

He starts walking towards me and i put my hands up "woah woah dude what's wrong?" i ask and all of a sudden his fist was flying into my face, "What the fuck??" i yell as he pushes me towards the ground, he leans down and punches me in my stomach, i groan and clutch my stomach with my hands. "If you ever touch my girlfriend again i will fucking kill you and that's a promise." he says and i look up "you're not fucking good for her!" i yell, "she's a nice girl and you're just an abusive asshole." i shout and a smile appears across his face.

"And yet she still chose me over you...that must say something." he says with a smirk, "What would Lydia think if she knew you were doing this." i say as i slowly get up, "she's not going to find out." he says swiftly as he runs his hand through his hair.

JADENS POV

"you know everyone thinks you're such a nice guy, it's all an act." Noah says and i shrug "well yeah of course it's an act." i say with a laugh.
"Lydia deserves so much better than you." he sneers and i just shake my head "Lydia belongs to me." i say as i look at noah "did i make that clear?" i say and Noah sighs "if you ever fucking hurt her." he starts and i turn back around and walk back over to him, i slam him into the wall "i will never hurt her." i sneer.

LYDIAS POV

"what the fuck is taking him so long." i whisper to myself, i climb out of the car and walk towards the door, i pull the doors open and walk inside. "thank god you're here." i hear a voice say, i turn around and see Kio standing on the stairs "can you get your psycho boyfriend off Noah." he says and i raise an eyebrow "why couldn't you get him off?" i ask.

Kio sighs "that guy is scary as fuck there's no way i'm getting in the middle of that." he says and i roll my eyes "where are they?" i ask "the gaming room." he says and i smile "i'll be back." i say as i start to walk towards the gaming room.

I turn the hallway and can hear people shouting, i quicken my pace and push open the door to see Jaden throwing hard fists at Noah who was sprawled on the floor. "JADEN!" i yell hoping to distract him for at least a second, but he continues punching noah over and over again, beating his face with each punch. Noah was trying to cover his face as jaden attacked him.

I ran over to Jaden and tried to pull him back "JADEN ISAIHA HOSSLER STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" i shout as i manage to pull him off Noah, he stumbles a bit then looks at me, his face turns from blood thirsty to scared, he looks down at his hands and takes deep shaky breaths "hey hey jaden i'm here i'm here." i say and he breaks out into a sob, i wrap my arms around him and hold him tight as he cries into my shoulder.

"i-i can't help it." he says in between sobs and i rub the back of his head. A few minutes later i remember where we are and quickly stand up "um go get cleaned up and i'll meet you in your room soon ok?" i say to jaden as i help him stand up, he nods and i give him a quick kiss on the cheek before i watch him walk out of the room. I bend down to Noah and feel his pulse, still beating ok, "noah?" "noah can you hear me?" i ask and a small groan escapes his lips.

"Kio i think we need to get him to a hospital." i say as i walk back into the living room.
Kio nods and goes to grab his phone, i sigh and run my hands through my hair. A few minutes later we heard the sound of sirens outside the house, the paramedics came rushing into the house and i watched as they carried Noah away on a stretcher.