REALITY + TIKTOKROOM

"Hey Rachel." I say as i look at her, She glares at me "what are you doing?" Rachel asks as she crosses her arms.

"I'm talking to someone." I say with a blank expression. "Well i'm bored can we go back to the Sway House." Rachel says as she looks at me. "Not right now." I say.
"And can you get your hands off of that slut bag" Rachel says as she looks at Lydia.

I look at her in disbelief "what the fuck, You can find your own ride home." I say to her. Rachel glares at me "Stop being so stuck up Jaden" she says.
I feel Lydia start to stand up, I can see that she was still crying "I'm gonna get going, I'll see you later" Lydia says as she starts walking towards the door. I see Bryce walking up to her and putting his arm around her, He turns around and glares at me before he and Lydia walk through the gates.

LYDIA'S POV

"And can you get your hands off of that slut bag" Rachel says as she gestures to me, I hear Jaden yell at her but it all felt so distant and far away. I slowly get up and look at Jaden "I'm gonna get going, i'll see you later" I say as i slowly start walking towards the gates as i wipe my tears. I hear someone calling my name and turn around to see Bryce walking up to me.

He notices my tears and then looks back to where Jaden and Rachel are "What's wrong lyd" Bryce asks as he puts his arm around me, "Nothing it's fine" I say as we start leaving the house. He stops me and looks at me "Lyd seriously what is it." He says. I sigh knowing he's not going to let me go anywhere without telling him "I told Jaden about Branden and then his girlfriend called me a slut bag." I say.
"That little bitch." Bryce growls as he starts to walk back towards the house.

I grab his arm "NO BRYCE STOP" I yell at him "you promised you wouldn't get into anymore fights" I say as i step in front of the door.
He takes a deep breath then starts walking towards his car "cmon let's go" he says.

When we get back to the house I go up to my room and lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I don't even know why i'm so upset right now, i'm used to being called a slut, Brandon always twisted the story and made it seem like i cheated on him regularly.
I turned my phone on and noticed i was being mentioned a lot so i went onto instagram.

pretend it's Jaden and Lydia and pretend that they're outside sitting by a pool lmao

tiktokroom: #jadenhossler and #Lydiahall spotted at the hype house together 👀

user : wait isn't that the girl from gossip girl??

user : doesn't jaden have a girlfriend?
rachelfoster: yes he does and that's me :)

rachelfoster : don't worry everyone that's just jaden's sister!
^^lydiahall: i'm not jaden's sister though?...
^^ brycehall: rachel...stop lying

liked by jadenhossler, brycehall , charlidamelio, joshrichards and 1,235,774 others

Lydiaking : goodnight :)

*comments disabled*

I was about to go to bed when i heard a knock on my door. "come in" i say, I look up to see Jaden walk into my room, "hey" he says.
"Hi" I say as I sit up, He sits down on the edge of my bed. "Sorry about Rachel." Jaden says as he looks at me, "it's fine" I say as I pull my hair into a ponytail.

Jaden stands up "are you actually tired or are you going to bed because you have nothing better to do?" He says. Damn how did he know, "Well if i had something to do i'd be doing it." I say with a small laugh.

"Let's go on a drive." Jaden says as he starts walking out of my room, "a drive?" i ask as i start to get up. "Yeah cmon" He says as he walks down the stairs.

When we get downstairs I see Bryce, Josh , Nessa , and Kio all sitting on the couch. Bryce looks up at us "Where are you 2 going?" He asks, "That's none of your business." I say as we walk outside. Jaden laughs and we run towards his car.

I get in his car and he starts pulling out of the driveway, we drove in silence for a little bit until he turned on the radio, you both star singing and you laugh as he starts awkwardly bopping his head up and down.