PART 22

We get back to my car and i get in the front seat, i can hear a loud struggle from outside and i look out the window to see Jaden and Jake fighting to get to the front seat first.
Eventually the door opens and Jaden gets in next to me, I see a pissed off looking Jake getting into the back seat.

"Do you want me to drop you back at your place?" i ask Jake as i start driving, "no i'll go wherever you're going, i need to talk to you." he says and i sigh "fine." i say as i start driving back to the sway house.

Jaden rests his hand on my leg and i smile, "So jaden who even are you?" i hear Jake ask from the back seat, i roll my eyes and look in the rear mirror and see him slouched in the back of my car drinking a bottle off who knows what.
"If you spill any of that i will fucking kill you." i say and he laughs "is your old feisty self coming back?...i like it." he says as he takes another sip, "im lyd's friend?" he says "who the fuck is lyd." Jake asks and i roll my eyes "it's me you idiot." i say.

"Nah your name is Lia." he says and i shake my head "Bryce has called me Lyd for years why is weird when Jaden does it?" i ask and he sighs "Because i don't trust him." Jake says and i pull into the sway house driveway "you can be so annoying you know that right?" i ask and he nods "yes i know it and i know that you love it." he says. I turn towards Jaden "i'll be inside in a minute..." i say and Jaden looks back at Jake then leans in and kisses me "don't be long." he says as he gets out of the car.

I climb out of the car and Jake follows me, "what do you need to tell me?" i ask as i lean up against my car, "i got into some trouble with a few guys i sell too so they're gonna send the cops to do a search of my house, i need you to take everything." he says and i raise an eyebrow "you think giving a drug addict all of your drugs is a good idea??" i ask and he shrugs "hey i'm not planning on going to jail anytime soon." he says and i sigh "fine i'll do it." i say and he smiles "thanks lia honestly." he says.

"Let's get out of here." he says "we both know you're so much more of a new york city girl" he says and i sigh "Jake i'll be your friend but we can't be anything more than that...i really like Jaden." i say and he laughs "really?? him??" he asks and i nod. "Oh cmon lia you're so much better than him." he says "let's go back to the way things used to be." he pleads "we had so much fun when we were together." he says and i shake my head "fun as in almost getting arrested several times." i say and he nods "what's the fun in living without a little risk." he says.

"I just can't Jake i'm sorry." i say and he sighs "meet me tonight 11pm at my house." he says, then he walks towards his car and climbs in. I watch him as he pulls out of the driveway.

I walk back inside and see Jaden standing out by the pool, i walk through the kitchen and open the door that leads to the backyard, "hey" i say and he looks up "who is that." he asks and i sigh "my dealer...also my ex." i say and he laughs "oh so you're hanging out with your ex now." he asks and i shake my head "i wasn't trying to..." i start to say and he turns towards me "Lyd i'm not mad." he says and i raise an eyebrow "you're not??" i ask.

"No of course not." he says, he leans in and kisses me "i just want to have you all for myself." he says and i smile and kiss him back "i'm all yours." i say.