PART 26

I look at him and sigh "Jaden...." i say and his eyes move away from mine "i meant what i said." he says, i look down "just please don't do this again." i say and he lays back on my bed, i lay down next to him and rest my head on his chest, he throws his arm around me and i close my eyes.

BRYCES POV

Josh and i were live on instagram, we were just talking about new vlogs that would be coming out the next day, i hear a knock on the door and look towards the phone "i'll be right back." i say, i walk towards the door and open it to see a police officer standing at the door.

"Woah another noise complaint?" i ask and the woman shakes her head "we're looking for Jaden Hossler." she says "he needs to be brought down the station immediately." another officer says as he walks up to the door. "woah woah what happened?" i ask "attempted murder" the lady says as she walks into the house.

Josh stands up and looks at me "Whats going on?" he asks and i look towards him "Wheres Jaden" i ask and he shrugs "i don't know ask your sister." he says, i sigh and run up the stairs, i grab the key to lydia's door and giggle it open. When i walk in i see Lydia and Jaden curled up together in her bed, "Jaden get the fuck up." i say, both jaden and lydia both look up, "Bryce go away." Lydia groans, "how the hell did he even get in here??" i ask.

"That's a secret i'll never tell xoxo gossip girl." Lydia says with a laugh, "this isn't the time to be joking." i say firmly "Jaden cmon let's go." i say, Jaden stands up and looks at Lydia "Bryce what the fuck is happening." she asks "Jadens being arrested for attempted murder." i say.

Jaden freezes in his steps and turns towards Lydia "he didn't do anything Bryce!" Lydia shouts at me "Jaden just come on the cops are downstairs." i say quietly, Jaden slowly starts walking towards me "JADEN NO." Lydia shouts as she grabs his arm, "lyd its fine i'll be ok..." Jaden says with a small smile as he looks at her, she pulls him into a hug and then he leans down and kisses her.

LYDIAS POV

"I love you." he says and i wipe a tear from my cheek "i love you too." i kiss him one more time and then feel his hand slowly slip away from mine as he walks out of my room with Bryce.
I wait in my room for a few minutes until i eventually look towards the window, i see two cops leading Jaden to the car, i run towards the window and press my hands against the glass.
I watch as they push him into the car and slam the door, i can feel tears rushing down my face as the red and blue lights get further and further away.