PART 101

NESSAS POV

The next day Lydia and I were out sitting by the pool, "we're going to sway tonight so don't make plans." I say.

Lydia looks up from her phone, "Do we have to go." She groans and i sigh, "I didn't fuck your brother for nothing."

"Hey." A voice says and i turn my head and see Chase walking out onto the pool deck, "For the love of god what do you want?" I groan.

He barely looks at me and leans down towards Lydia, "We're going to my room." He says quietly and i roll my eyes.

"You've fucked eachother at least 4 times the past day holy shit." I say and Lydia smiles "Couple of besties."

"Now Lydia." Chase calls as he walks back into the house, Lydia looks at me and waves as she gets up and follows after Chase.

I sigh and stand up, i start to walk towards Curtis's room and knock on the door.

His door swings open and i walk inside, "Sure you can come in." He sighs as he shuts the door behind me.

"I need help." I say and Curtis raises an eyebrow, "What did you do now?"

"It wasn't me dipshit, Lydia and Chase can't keep their hands off eachother." I sigh.

Curtis starts laughing and when he realizes i wasn't laughing his smile immediately drops, "Oh shit you're serious?"

"Yes i'm fucking serious." I groan.

"So Chase is cheating on charli with Lydia?" He asks and i nod.
"Never though Lydia would date anyone besides Jaden." He says.

"Oh they're not dating, just occasionally fucking whenever they're horny." I shrug.

"Ok well what am i supposed to do about that?" Curtis asks.

"I don't fucking know, just tell her that she's hurting Charli or something." I shrug.

"Fine." He says.

LYDIAS POV

I walk out of Chases room and immediately bump into Curtis. "Bitch." I mutter.

"Cmon sweaty let's have a talk." He says and i raise an eyebrow, "Sweaty?..."

"Yeah it's like sweetie but not as nice." He says as he starts walking towards my room, i follow him into my room and pull my shirt off over my head.

Curtis looks up and puts his hands up, "Woah woah sweaty i'm not gonna be another one of your fuck toys." He says and i roll my eyes.

"Curty i know you're gay, and i'm just getting changed idiot." I sigh as i walk into my closet and look for a new shirt to put on.

"You gotta stop fucking Chase." He says and i turn around, "Ok first of all how do you know about that and second of all it's none of your damn business, i fuck who i wanna fuck."

I turn back around and pick out a shirt, "well you guys aren't necessarily quiet." Curtis says.

"Obviously i don't care who you fuck but you could choose anyone else yet you choose your best friends boyfriend." He sighs.

I hear a knock on the door and put the shirt down and sigh as i walk over to the door.

I pull open the door to see Noah standing in my doorway, he looks down slowly at my chest and then back up quickly.

"Um was i interrupting something?.." He asks as he looks back at Curtis.

"Nah Curtis is gay and i'm just getting changed." I shrug as i walk back towards my closet.

"You're gay?" Noah asks as he looks at Curtis and he groans, "For the love of god i'm not gay."

I look down at the shirt id picked out and sigh, i turn my head and see a small black corset sitting on my vanity, i grab a tight white dress to match with and walk out of my closet.

Noah looks up as i walk back into the room and Curtis continues to keep blabbing about some irrelevant topic.

I hold up the dress and corset, "Should i wear these tonight?" I ask.

"What's tonight?" Noah asks and i raise an eyebrow, "There's a party at sway, you know with the guys you used to live with."

"Oh i don't really get invited to those kinds things." He shrugs.

I pull my sweatpants off and lean over as i put my dress on, i slowly wrap the corset around my waist and turn towards Noah.

"Can you tie this for me?" I ask and he gives me a small smile and walks over to me and ties up the back of the corset.

I turn towards the mirror and straighten the dress out.
"You look great." Noah says and i turn towards him and smile "Ah thank you i love you!" I say as i give him a kiss on the cheek.

Noah smiles and clears his throat, "I'm gonna go take a shower." He says as he starts to walk out of the room.

I turn back towards Curtis who has one of his eyebrows raised.
"What?" I ask, "You do know Noah likes you right?" He asks.

"Well i do know." I shrug.
"Then stop sending him mixed signals before he gets his heart broken." Curtis sighs.

"How am i sending mixed signals, i'm not sending any signals at all." I say.

"You literally stripped right in front of him, asked him to tie up your corset and then you kissed him on the cheek and said you loved him." Curtis says.

"I was just being nice." I say as i grab a necklace.

"Well stop being nice." Curtis sighs and i roll my eyes, "Curtis i'm not some slut that will just fuck any easy guy."

"Are you calling Noah easy?" Curtis asks and i shrug "Pretty much."