PART 84

Addison turns her head and storms out of the room, i turn towards Bryce and laugh "Who stuck a poisonous snake up her ass?"

Bryce shrugs "I told you she's been acting different every since you and Jaden left." He says and i shake my head "I have a feeling it's not just about you."

"What do you mean it's not about me? Of course it's about me, literally everything is about me." Bryce says and i raise an eyebrow "Who is lying to you?" i ask with a laugh.

15 Minutes later I knock on Josh and Nessas door. "It's open!" a voice shouts and i push the door open.

"Josh out." i say as i walk into the room, Josh sighs "The one thing i didn't miss was you barging into my room and demanding me to leave."

I sigh "i'm giving you 10 seconds to leave Joshua." i say and he raises an eyebrow "Fine mom i'll leave." he sighs and walks past me out of the room.

"So how's the trip back from the afterlife treating you?" Nessa asks as i walk over to the bed.

"I need you to tell me something and you have to be completely honest with me." I say as i look at her.

She nods and i continue, "I know Addison isn't just acting weird because of Bryce, is there anything you know that could be a cause of it?" i ask.

Nessa sighs "Well... a little while ago she did tell me something, and i didn't want to tell you because i knew you would try and probably succeed to kill her."

I look up "What is it?" i ask, "Addisons in love with Jaden and she thinks that you took Jaden away from her by you both killing yourselfs, she said it was all part of a plan to keep him to yourself forever, and when she found out you had faked your death and gone to Hawaii she became even more angry knowing that it was fake so there's even more reason for her to think you're just trying to keep him away from her."

My mouth drops open as i look back at nessa, "But why was she so focused on trying to get Bryce back if she's in love with Jaden?" i ask.

"Because she was using Bryce to get close to you so then she could get closer to Jaden." Nessa says and i stand up "That psycho bitch." I grumble as i start to walk towards the door.

Nessa grabs my arm, "Lydia look i know you're mad but you can't just fight her." She says and i turn around. "Oh i'm not gonna fight her, i'm gonna do something much worse... something that'll make her humiliated forever." I shake Nessas arm off me and storm out of the room.