PART 54

I feel a tear rolling down my cheek as i read the last line of the note, "Jaden I love you so so much." I say as i wrap my arms around him, "I'm never going to leave you i promise." he hugs me back and when we pull back from the hug he gently moves his hand towards my face and wipes the tears from my face. "I love you so much Lyd."

We drive back to the house and when i open the door i see Bryce, Jake , and my parents all standing in the living room. "Why the hell are you still here??" i ask as i walk towards the living room, "They wouldn't leave." Bryce sighs, "Sweetie we just wanted to say hi." my mom says and i roll my eyes "Have i not made it clear enough that i don't want anything to do with you?? now get the fuck out of my house." i say.

"Enough with the swearing Lydia." My Dad says and i turn towards him, "ok you dick head i want you to leave this now right now or i'll shove a fucking knife up your ass." i say with a smile, i pull out my phone and start dialing numbers "9" i say as i press nine, "1" i say about to press one. "Ok ok we're going." My Mom says as she grabs onto my dads hand and starts walking towards the door.

Once they leave i turn towards Jake, "You're still here." i say and Jake sighs "Lia can we just talk about this?" he asks and i shake my head "No seriously Jake please leave." I say and he sighs and walks out the door.
I turn towards Bryce "Also you may think that Jake is such a good guy but did you know he pressured me into robbing a store last week?" i say with a smile and Bryce's mouth drops open "I thought you were done doing that year ago." he sighs and i shrug "Yeah i thought so too."

JADENS POV

"I'm gonna go grab some groceries does anyone want anything?" i ask and Lydia looks back at me "i'm coming let's go." she says and i shake my head, "No you're not." i say and she frowns "Why not." she asks and i sigh "It's like 1 am you should get some sleep." i say and Lydia looks down at her phone "Jay it's literally 11pm." she says and i laugh "Oh well then, just wait here i'll be back soon." i say as i kiss her on the forehead.

I walk out the door and jump into my car and reach into the glove box and pull out a syringe, i shake my head and laugh "Ok Jake let's get this one with."