PART 40

I hear a knock on my door and look up "Bryce if it's you, i hope you go trip over a knife." i say as i bury my head back into my pillow, "well...it's not Bryce." a voice speaks from the other side of the door. After a few minutes of silence my door creaks open "what is it." i say as i look up and see Noah walking into my room.

"I just want you to know that i'm here for you ok? i know our last few interactions haven't been the best but i do care about you Lydia." he says and i give him a small smile "thanks i just don't really want to talk about this right now." i say, i look over to my mirror and see black mascara dripping down my face "holy shit i look awful." i say and Noah laughs "you don't look that bad." he says and i raise an eyebrow "you don't have to laugh to try and make me feel better."

pretend it's a video of Lydia yelling at Bryce about jaden

tiktokroom : via #brycehalls live, #lydiahall gets into a fight with Bryce about him supposedly sending #jadenhossler to a mental hospital.

comments

user : MENTAL HOSPITAL??

user : now what did i miss 😃

user : HUH

user : woah...

user : wtf

"I'm going out!" i shout as i slam the front door, i quickly walk over to my car, and brush the hair out of my face. It's been about a week since Jaden left and i haven't been out of my room, i decided that i couldn't sulk around forever and gave kind of accepted the fact that Jaden is getting the help that he needs.
I get into my car and start driving, a few minutes later i pull into the bar where Jake works.

We had all thought Jaden had killed Jake, he was in the hospital for 2 months and was close to death, luckily he had pulled through and i haven't seen him in a while.
I get out of my car and walk inside, "Lydia Hall." a voice says from behind me, i turn around and see Lucas one of my best friends from highschool.

"What the fuck are you doing here??" i ask as i wrap my arms around him, "I came down for the weekend to visit Jake." he says as he takes a sip of his drink "how's the celebrity life treating you?" he asks and i sigh "you know it was going great until Bryce sent my boyfriend to a mental facility in Miami." i say and he laughs "you know Bryce would do that if any of your boyfriends beat him in a game of basketball." he says and i smile "that is very true." i say.

"No but for real i'm sorry about your boyfriend." he says "i mean if he's getting help i'm happy, i just really miss him." i say and he nods, "cmon lets get you a drink." he says .

a/n : i'm going to make jakes face claim noah so pretend noah just doesn't look like noah

We walk towards the counter where Jake was working and he looks up and smiles "well if it isn't my favorite hell ringer." he says and i raise an eyebrow "hell ringer??" i ask and he laughs "every time single guy in your life has tried to kill me, Bryce attacked me the first time we broke up, your ex tried to jump me as soon as we started dating, and jaden got me sent to the hospital for 2 months." he says and i sigh "well damn." i say with a laugh.

"Anyways where is your boy toy now? didn't he get out of jail a few months ago?" he asks and Lucas sighs "he's in rehab." he says and i roll my eyes "he's not in rehab you idiot." i say with a sigh "he's in a mental hospital." i say and Jake shrugs "i mean makes sense." he says and i wack him across the arm "shut up." i say "Lia we all know he's a psychopath." he says as he starts pouring another drink, i roll my eyes and take the drink out of his hand. "you know someone ordered that right?" Jake says and i shrug "you don't always get everything you wish for." I say as i take a sip of the drink.