PART 112

"Yeah sure that's a great conversation starter, why don't you go on and tell me why you're such a dick while you're at it." I say as i look at him.

"Bryce blackmailed me." He sighs.

"What do you mean blackmailed you?" I ask.

"He's been keeping us both out of jail, he said i'm not good enough for you and that if i didn't break up with you he would go straight to the court and get me on trial." Jaden says.

"Are you serious?" I ask quietly.

"Of course i'm fucking serious, why would i break up with you randomly with no explanation, you're the love of my life Lydia, These past months have been literal hell, Bryce has been taunting me with the threat of sending me to jail, i couldn't do it anymore." He says.

"I can't live without you lydia, i'll never be able to, i love you more than anything."

"Jaden, i love you too, you know that i'll always love you." I say with a small smile.

"But you cant go around shooting people." I sigh.

Jaden looks at me, "I'm sorry, i'm trying to not let my anger get to me anymore but when it comes to you i just can't do it."

"You are the only reason i'm still alive today." He says and i step closer to him, "Please never leave me again." I whisper quietly as i wrap my arms around him.

Jadens arms wrap around my waist and i smile as i bury my head in his chest.

"So chase huh?" He laughs and i pull back from the hug and laugh.

"Oh god, im really trying to forget about that." I say.

"Was he good though?" He asks and i wack his shoulder, "No no he wasn't."

"Good." Jaden laughs as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Listen we gotta keep this on the dl, if Bryce knows about this he'll be certain to send you to prison and i just got you back i can't lose you again." I say.

"Well then guess we'll just have to be sneaky." He says with a grin.

"But you're obviously not very good at it since everyone knows about you and chase." He smirks.

"Oh shut up." I laugh, "Wanna go back to whore house? No one pays attention to anything there."

"Sure." He shrugs, "Come on." He says as he grabs my arm and starts leading me out of the room.

We were turning down the hall when i see Josh, "There you are, Bryce's surgery starts in 5 minutes." He says.

"Where are you going, taking him to a psych ward finally?" Josh asks with a laugh.

Jaden starts to step towards Josh but i grab his arm, "Josh just leave it." I say.

"We're going to go talk for a bit." I say.

"What about Bryce's surgery?" He asks.

"Let him bleed to death for all i care." I say as i clasp my hand around Jadens wrist and start walking down the hall.

"Kinda funny of you to say since you almost bled to death just a few months ago." Jaden laughs as he trails behind me.

"you're fucked." I laugh as i start heading down the stairs.

______________________

I push open the door to the whore house and slowly walk inside, "What the fuck happened to Bryce?? Josh texted me and-" A voice says and i look up and see Nessa staring at me.

"jadia jadia jadia jadia JADIAAAAA." She screams as a huge grin appears on her face.

"Are you? Are you like feeling ok?" I ask with a laugh and nessa squeals with excitement "MY BESTIES ARE BACK!"

"The fuck is a Jadia?" Jaden asks.

"It's your new ship name, Jydia just sounds weird and Laden clearly won't work because everyone knows that the first letter of a ship name is the tops and uh jadens obviously the top in this relationship." Nessa says.

I roll my eyes as i look at her, "You're so weird please." I laugh.

"Is anyone else home right now?" I ask.

"uh just Charli and Curtis, Avani went to the hospital she fell down the stairs." Nessa says.

"Oh shit is she ok?" I ask and Nessa nods, "Yeah she's just having a few surgeries, the damage to her head wasn't as bad as they thought so it's just a concussion." She shrugs.

Jaden looks towards me and raises an eyebrow, "She fell down the stairs?" He asks and Nessa nods slowly, "yeah dipshit i just told you that."

Jaden grabs onto my arm and starts walking towards the stairs, "Lemme guess, you pushed Avani off the balcony over the stairs didn't you?" He asks as he looks up at the banister.

"How the fuck did you know?" I ask as i continue walking up the stairs.

"I know you Lydia." He says as he walks past me.

I follow after him and point to my bedroom door, "It's that one." I say.

He opens my door and looks around once he gets in.

"Vibrator huh?" He asks as he digs through my drawers.

"STOP IT!" I shout with a laugh as i try to grab it from him, He turns his back and i jump onto his back and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"So you reallyyyyyy missed me." He laughs, "Ok fine, i really really really missed you." I say as i roll my eyes.

I hear my door swing open and Jaden turns around and i watch Charli walk in the room.

"Why the fuck is he here??" She asks, "What happened to us not needing our asshole boyfriends, god you can never survive more then a day without getting dick you fucking slut." She sneers as she storms out of the room.

Jaden sets me down on the ground and starts walking towards the door, i quickly stand up and run after to him, "Jaden no it's not worth it ok." I say as i look at him.

"You can't let people push you around like that." He sighs.

"I don't, why do you think Avanis in the hospital. But charlis different shes just upset about everything that happened with Chase." I say.

(pretend it's lydia)

lydiahall : i wonder who's hand that is

comments

user : is that chase
↪️ lydiahall : oh hell no

user : ur so hot

user : JADEN???

user : people are saying bryce is in the hospital
↪️ lydiahall : hmm is he?

user : wait a minute

user : LYDIA REFOLLOWED JADEN WHATTT

user : CUTE

user : holy shit