PART 63

I quickly run down the hallway and push open the door to Josh's room, i see Josh fully naked on top of Nessa, he turns around and looks at me, "Have you ever heard of knocking??" he asks and i roll my eyes "Out now, i need to talk to Ness." i say and he raises an eyebrow "It's my room Hall go somewhere else." he says and i sigh "Don't make me throw you out the window, i put Travis in a wheelchair and i can do the same to you, now get out you can continue your fuck session later."

Josh sighs as he gets off his bed and pulls a pair of boxers on, he walks past me and shut the door on his way out. Nessa grabs a hoodie from the floor and puts it on, "What's so important that you had to interrupt my dick appointment and threaten to throw my boyfriend out a window?" she asks as she looks in the mirror and fixes her hair.
"Jadens in my room completely wasted right now." i sigh, "He told me that he killed Jake." i say and Nessa turns around "Well duh." she says.

I raise an eyebrow as i look at her, "You're telling me you knew??" i ask and she shrugs "wasn't certain but, Jakes sold me puff bars about a dozen times and i know how careful he is with not going overboard with how much he uses and how much he sells, it's not like him to just suddenly overdose especially since Cooper who's best friends with Jake has told me that he's not using coke as much." she finishes.

"I just thought he was better, he was gone for a year getting help why isn't he better??" i ask and Nessa shrugs "I don't know Lyd, some people say that you can leave a psych ward with more trauma then you went in with." she says and i sigh "We cant tell anyone about this." i say "And i have to keep him away from alcohol, he always says whatever's on his mind when he's drunk." i say and nessa smiles "he'll be ok Lyd i promise." she says and i nod "I guess it just takes time."

Nessa suddenly looks up "Wait... did you say you locked Jaden in your room?" she asks and i nod "Yeah why?" i ask, "Shit." she says as she grabs my hand and quickly walks out of Josh's room, "What is it ness?" i ask and she just keeps walking. When we get to my room she unlocks the door and pushes it open, i gasp as i look around and see that my room was completely trashed, Jaden was sitting in the center of the room with his hands in his head, i watched as he slowly rocked back and forth.

"Never leave a drunk person with anger issues alone in a room, i learned that from you." she says as she looks around the room. "From me?" i ask and she turns towards me "You don't remember?" she asks and i shrug "remember?...." i ask, "When Jaden went to jail you were a total mess, you were like a raging alcoholic, you nearly took Bryce's eye out when he tried to help you." she says.