PART 66

"He's ok, as soon as he got into bed he passed out." i say as i sit down on Addison and Bryces bed, "Let's go do something to get your mind off of this." Addison says and i sigh "i'd love to but i gotta look after Jaden, it took me and ness 3 hours to get my room back to normal." i say and Addison turns towards Bryce who was staring up at the tv as he played video games, "Bryce you look after Jaden." she says and Bryce barely turns his head "No way." he says.

"If you don't i'll pull a Lydia and throw you and the tv out the window." she says and i laugh, "Fine i'll do it." Bryce sighs, Addison smiles as she turns back to me, "Let's go to the beach." she says.
About 30 minutes later we were piling into Addisons car, she drove us down to the beach and i smile as we pull into the parking lot.

I jump out of the car and look up at the moon, the cool breeze blowing on my skin, i take a deep breath and turn my head towards Addison as she walked up next to me, "cmon i wanna roll around in the sand." she says and i raise an eyebrow "you want to roll in the sand??" i ask and she nods "What are you a dog?" i ask and she laughs and grabs onto my hand as she starts running towards the beach.

liked by charlidamelio and 4,127,543 others

lydiahall : lydison is real @brycehall move over
tagged : addisonraee

comments

addisonraee : love you

nessabarrett : ur both so hot stop it
↪️ lydiahall : ILY BAE

brycehall : hands off my girlfriend
↪️ lydiahall : she's mine back off

user : anyone wondering who took the pictures
↪️ lydiahall : strange hobo man

user : the cutest

user : fuck braddison and jydia i ship lydison

user : QUEENS

"See it's not weird it's fun." Addison says as we walk back into the sway house, "Ok true it's fun but telling someone you wanna roll in the sand is weird." i say with a laugh, "i'm gonna head over to my place, i'll see you tomorrow?" she asks and i nod "yep." i say, we wave goodbye and i start walking upstairs, i push open my door and notice that Jaden wasn't in my bed anymore. I walk downstairs and open Bryce's door, addison was sitting on the bed and Bryce was throwing a few shirts into a small bag.

He looks up when i walk in "Oh by the way i'm staying at Addisons for a few nights." he says and i smirk "Can i steal your dog?" i ask as i turn towards Addison, "I don't want the poor pup to have to hear Bryce pounding away at your pussy all weekend." i say and Bryce rolls his eyes "You know you're really immature right?" he asks and i shrug "i got it from you."

"Also werent you supposed to be looking after Jaden, he's not in my room anymore." i say and Bryce zips up his bag, "Relax he went into his room after he woke up." he says as he starts walking towards his bedroom door, "text me if you need anything i love you." he says and i give him a small smile "I love you too." i say and i watch as Bryce and Addison both walk out of the room.

I sigh as i walk out of Bryce's room, i start walking up the staircase and turn the hallway towards Jadens room, i push open the door and instantly wish i hadn't.
Jaden was sitting on the edge of his bed, but the thing that shocked me the most was that he wasn't alone.
Straddling his lap was a topless Blonde girl, she was digging her face into his neck as he looked at me over her shoulder, he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth as the girl was grinding her hips over his shorts.
He had one of his hands gripping onto her back as she continued sucking on his neck.

"Fuck Lydia." he says as he pushes the girl off of himself, he starts to stand up but i quickly run out of his room and slam his door shut, i run to my bedroom and slam the door behind me, i can feel tears rushing down my face as i climb into my bed and pull the covers over my head.

A/N : the 2nd to last paragraph was inspired by duplicity so go read that if you haven't!