PART 104

"Lydia what's going on over there??" A voice asks from behind me as i take my 5th shot of tequila.

"Bryce is beating up Chase." I shrug and i turn around to see Charli standing behind me.

"Oh hey how are you?" I ask and she grabs my arm, "Well can you go stop him?? Chase is gonna get hurt." She says as she drags me over to the fight.

"Nah he'll be fine." I say as i pull back towards the bar.

"Lydia cmon hes your brother, you're the only one he'll listen to." She pleads and i groan.

"I just want more alcohol, who gives a fuck if chase gets hurt." I shrug.

"ME?? I GIVE A FUCK HES MY BOYFRIEND!" She shouts.

"Fine i'll tell him to stop." I sigh and start walking over to Bryce who had Chase pinned against the wall.

Chase looks up at me as i approach him and smirks, "Ah there are my two favorite girls, the one who lets me fuck her...and the one who says she's saving herself."

"What the fuck is he talking about?" Charli asks quietly as she turns towards me.

"Chase i would highly suggest you shut the fuck up." I sneer and he shrugs, "You sure weren't shutting up last night, by the way your moans are so fucking hot."

Chase groans as Bryce slams his fist into Chases face, Nick runs up to Bryce and pulls him off of Chase.

"Lydia-" Charli starts to say and i turn away and start walking towards the stairs.

I walk upstairs and down the hall towards my old room, i stop suddenly when i hear a few yells coming from behind the door.

I put my ear up to the door, "get OFF!" A voice shouts and i jiggle the door handle but find out it's locked.

"Fuck." I murmer, "ok just a little..." I take a deep breath and raise my leg as i slam it into the door, the door swings open and i hop inside.

"FUCK THAT HURT." I groan as i hold my right foot with both my hands.

I slowly look up and see none other then Jaden leaning over a girl i didn't recognize, she had tears spilling all over her face and a dark bruise on her neck.

I quickly put two and two together, the cry's for help, the tears, the bruises.

"GET OFF OF HER YOU SICK FUCK!" I shout as i run over to them and push Jaden off of her.

"hey are you ok?" I ask as i offer her my hand, she slowly takes it and i pull her off the bed.

"Go downstairs and ask around for Nessa Barrett, told her that i sent you, she'll help you." I say with a smile.

I look down at the floor and see a shirt laying near the bathroom, i walk over to the door and pick it up, "Here." I say as i hand it to her.

"Thank you." She says quietly as he grabs the shirt and quickly walks out of the room.

I hear the sound of slow clapping from across the room, i turn around and see Jaden walking towards me.

"When did you get so nice Hall?" He asks as he walks closer to me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?? You raped someone jaden get that through your twisted brain." I sneer.

Suddenly Jaden grabs me by my chin and tilts it so that my eyes meet his enlarged pupils, he had definitely taken a shit tone of coke before this.

"Where have you been the past month?" He asks as he runs his thumb down my cheek, i could smell the stench of alcohol on his breath.

"I've been in a healthy environment." I say as i push his hand away from my cheek.

"I didn't say you could fucking avoid me." He sneers and i take a step back.

"And get you're the one who broke up with me ." I say as i roll my eyes.
"Seems a little bit strange doesn't it?"

I look down and see Jadens hands slowly curling into fists, "If you speak up to me one more time i swear to god-" He starts to say.

I take a step closer to him, i head to tilt my head up because i was only at his higher chest level. "or you'll what."

I'm suddenly shoved against the wall and i feel a hand wrap around my throat, i look up at Jaden as my eyes widen, he tightens the grip around my neck and i bang onto the wall with one of my fists.