PART 85

I quickly walk upstairs and down the hallway towards Jadens room, i push open the door and see Jaden laying on his bed with his phone in one hand and a lit cigarette in his other.

"What did i tell you about that?" i ask has i walk over to his window and pull it open.
"Not to smoke in the house." He grumbled, i walk over to his dresser and pull open one of his drawers, i grab his puff bar from it.

"Here." i say as i toss it over to him, i walk to his bed and sit down next to him, he hands me the cigarette and kisses me on the forehead.

"How are you?" he asks and i sigh "In the mood for revenge." i say.

His regular smile turns into a smirk "Oh really?" he asks and i smile as he leans closer to me, he gives me a light kiss on the lips and i look at him.

"I'm going to make Addison regret ever laying her eyes on you." I say and he gives me a confused look.

"What did Addison do?" he asks and i sigh and explain what Nessa had told me.
"What the fuck..." he mumbles quietly and i stand up "I know just how to get her back but i need your help."

"Don't hurt her ok?" Nessa says as i walk back down the stairs, "Oh don't worry... i'm not gonna hurt her physically just mentally."

I walk past her and go to Bryces room.
"Give me your camera." I say as i walk into his room, he looks up from his phone "And why am i giving you it?"

"Because i'm gonna humiliate your girlfriend in front of the whole internet." i say as i spot his camera bag sitting on his desk.

"What?" He asks as he stands up, "You heard me." I say as i grab his camera and start to walk out of his room.

"Lydia." he says and i groan and turn around, "Don't try to talk me out of it Bryce." I say and he sighs "You're not going to grow as a person if you keep don't shit like this."

"I don't give a fuck about growing as a person, now go back to whatever the hell you were doing." i say as i walk out of his room and slam
the door shut.

I quickly walk up to Jadens room and turn the camera on, i set it up in a place where it couldn't be spotted.
"Ready?" i ask and Jaden nods "Yup."

JADENS POV

I walk downstairs and open the front door, "Hey what did you want to talk about?" she asks and i give her a smile. "Let's go up to my room."

We walk upstairs and i shut the door to my room after Addison passes into the room.

"Do you know how badly i've been wanting to fuck you?" I ask and her eyes grow wide as she looks at me.

"y-you want me?" she asks quietly and i nod as i brush a strand of hair behind her ear "I want you so badly." i whisper

I slowly push her towards the wall and start kissing her neck, i look up and smirk as Lydia walks into the room.

She slowly grabs the camera, "And that's a wrap." she says as she slowly starts clapping, I pull away from Addison and grab a bottle of water.

"Jesus why does your beck taste like that?" I say as i wash my mouth out with water.
"It's all that spray tan." Lydia says as she walks towards Addison with the camera.

LYDIAS POV

"What the fuck is going on??" she asks and i smile "You just got pranked sweetie." i say and she turns towards Jaden.

"B-but you said you wanted me." she stutters, and Jaden rolls his eyes "Oh please why would i actually want to be with a cunt like you."

She turns towards me with tears spotting her eyes, "If you ever even think about getting with Jaden again i swear to god i will rip you apart limb by limb." I say as i slowly walk towards her.

"Now run little pony." I say quietly and she quickly gets out of the room, i turn the camera back towards me and smile, "I'm back bitches."