PART 78

A/N : fun fact when i write i can only concentrate when i'm watching horror movies so rn i'm watching eli and i was watching the conjuring 1 and 2 the last few chapters
idk why it's just how my brain works i guess it's also 2am so i'm sorry if there are spelling errors

NESSAS POV

"I knew they were alive." i say with a smile and the girl looks at Travis. He starts to open his mouth but i stop him before he can say anything.
"Ok don't try to say that they're not alive i know they are and you just confirmed it." i say as i turn towards the girl who was now standing next to Travis.

"So where the fuck are they?" Bryce asks with an annoyed tone and i look at him, "at least try to be nice to the people that are going to help us."

"You're a lot like Jaden." Travis speaks up and Bryce and i turn our heads towards him, "Like Jaden?" i repeat with a laugh.

Bryce shakes his head "I'm nothing like that asshole." he says and Travis sighs "He's not a bad person, you live with him you should know this."

"Yeah i know he's not a good person because i live with him." Bryce says and Travis shakes his head "Maybe you should take some time to try and understand him, notice how the only people he gets along with in Sway are Nessa and Lydia."

I look up at Travis then back at Bryce "It's because we took the time to understand him." i say and Travis nods.

"Travis is right, you gotta take the time to understand him, what if he doesn't want to be found because of all the shit he's gone through." i say.

Bryce raises an eyebrow "So now he's the innocent one?" he asks and i sigh "He's not innocent but you know about his mental condition, it's not like he's trying to do this shit on purpose."

I turn back towards Travis, "Where are they." i ask and he sighs "I just need to check with them first." he says and i groan "They're never gonna go for that." i say.
Travis shrugs "guess we'll just have to see." 

LYDIAS POV

The sun was glaring down on me, the nice heat grazing my legs, I was stretched out on a sun chair on the deck of a private pool. Jaden and i had rented one of the hotel pools just incase anyone at the public pool recognized us.
I grab my cup and take a sip out of the long pink straw. "You know what?" i ask as i lift my sun glasses off my eyes.

"What?" Jaden asks as he turns his head towards me, "It's kinda nice not having to worry about being filmed everywhere we go and not having to deal with thousands of hate comments." i say.

Jaden smiles "Yeah it does get pretty annoying when the paparazzi is all up our asses." he says and i laugh.

All of a sudden my phone starts buzzing, i look at the caller ID and see that it was Travis.
"It's travis." i mouth as i look at Jaden, I answer the call, "Hey what's up?"

"Nessa and Bryce are here, they know you're alive." he says and i slowly put my phone on speaker.

"What??" i ask and i hear a sigh from the other side of the phone, "Hailey didn't know they were here and came downstairs talking about the dye from Jadens hair."

Jaden looks up as he hears what Travis was saying, "What are we gonna do?" i ask as i look towards Jaden who shrugs "There's not much we can do."