PART 46

We walk downstairs and Jake opens the front door, i walk towards his car and climb in the passenger seat.
10 minutes into the drive i look over at Jake "are you going to tell me where we're going?" i ask and he shakes his head "no." he says and i groan "you're so annoying." i whine and he just laughs "says the girl who won't stop whining for more then 2 minutes." he says and i smile "i've barely been complaining, you got lucky." i say.

30 Minutes later the car pulls into a big empty runway, Jake gets out of the car and starts walking towards the back of his car. I climb out of the car and watch as he pulls a picnic basket out of the trunk, "what's that for?" i ask and he looks up "a picnic you idiot." he says "cmon." he takes me hand and starts walking towards a large helicopter, "ok if you're trying to kill me i'm out." i say and he laughs "relax, we're going to a private resort for the night, just to get your mind off of everything." he says and i smile "you're actually being nice for once." i say and he laughs "i'm changing." he says.

We climb into the helicopter and the pilot shuts the lift door, i look out the window as i hear the propellers start spinning, we're slowly lifted into the air and Jack rests his hand on my leg, i look over at him and smile. "Look it's your family." he says and i look down to where he was pointing, we were flying over one of LA's many landfills, i punch him in the arm "shut up." i say with a laugh, "Your parents are trash, and Bryce is just a dick." he says and i shrug "i mean you're not wrong." i say.

About 20 minutes later the helicopter slowly lands, i look out the window. we were on an isolated area of land that was surrounded by mountains, there was a medium sized house with huge glass windows, and a pool looking out at the mountains.

"Holy shit Jake." i say as i climb out of the helicopter pod, "pretty huh?" he says and i smile "How the fuck did you afford this?" i ask and he leans in "drugs fuck you up but they give you good money." he says and i laugh "you're so weird." i say and he smiles as he shakes his head "cmon let's go eat something."

We sit down at one of the outdoor picnic tables and i watch as Jake lifts the picnic basket onto the table, he pulls out a couple sandwiches and drinks. "you really planned this whole thing didn't you?" i ask with a laugh and he smiles as he takes a bite of his sandwich "yep."

An hour later i run out of the house in one of my bikinis "NO STOP!" i yell as Jake chases me with a bucket of ice water "it's just water you pussy!" he shouts as he follows after me, "it's COLD" i yell and he reaches his arms out and shoves me into the pool, i crash into the pool which was surprisingly warm, i come up out of the water and am immediately splashed with the cold bucket of ice water, "you BITCH." i shout as i run my eyes.

Jake laughs and i sigh "at least help me out." i say and he smiles and reaches his arm out, i grasp onto it and smirk as i tug on his arm. He immediately falls into the pool, i laugh as he pops his head out of the water and glares at me. "That was uncalled for." he says and i shrug "not really."

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and i smile as i look back at Jake, "whatcha doing there?" i ask and he smiles "nothing." he says and i laugh. He moves his head around me and presses his mouth onto my neck, he slowly starts sucking on my neck and i let of a deep breath as he tightens the grip around my waist.

I turn myself around and pull him closer to me, he pushes his mouth against mine and i start to run my hands through his wet hair, our wet body's slide on each other and i let out a laugh as i slip a little bit and he catches onto me.
"careful there." he says and i smirk as i latch my legs onto his waist, he wraps his arms around my waist and carries me out of the pool. He walks into the bedroom where he throws me down onto the bed, he immediately climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck leaving little hickeys everywhere.