PART 30

Jaden went back to the car and grabbed me a towel, he wrapped it around me and slung his arm around me as we walked back up towards the road. We were about to get to the car when a bright light was shined in my face, i squinted and saw that it was some of the paparazzi, "how the fuck did they find us." i whisper to jaden, "i told you it's the trackers." he says with a laugh.

"Jaden Hossler." A mans voice says and i turn towards the voice just to have another camera in my face "rumors have been floating around that you were in jail the past 6 months and that's why you haven't been active on any social media platforms." the man says as he points the camera towards Jaden, i look towards him "you don't have to say anything." i say and he smiles at me "it's fine people have already guessed anyways." he says.

"Uh yeah i went to jail but now i'm back." he says and the guy points the camera towards me "So what's happening with you and Noah?" he asks and i gulp "it's nothing really." i say with a small smile. "it didn't seem like nothing, when we talked to noah he said that he could see you two having a future together." he says "but it looks like you and jaden are together?" he says, "we-" i start to say but the man interrupts me "were you guys ever officially dating? you never made it official publicly." he states and jaden steps in.

"Look, yes Lydia and i are dating, and we've been dating and no dumbass like Noah is going to get in the way of that." he says. He turns towards me and reaches out his hand "cmon lyd ." he says and i grab his hand and we start walking back to his car.

When i get into the car he turns towards me, "what's going on with you and noah." he asks, "nothing jay." i say and he slams his fist on the dashboard "what the fuck his going on with you and Noah." he says as he looks towards the road, i sigh "after you got arrested i went into my old cycle, i went back on drugs and i just wasn't myself." i say, "noah helped me kinda get back on my feet and we haven't done anything besides a quick kiss and that's it." i say and i can hear Jaden sigh.
"He's not getting it off that easy." he says as he slams on the gas and the car halts forwards.