PART 34

A few days later we had made all the arrangements to go to the bahamas, the morning of i didn't really have to do anything because i already had a suitcase packed. I look over at Jaden who was pulling his shoes on, he seemed to be doing better the past few days.
I grabbed my suitcase and walked over to Jaden "ready to go?" i ask and he nods.

We walk into the LAX airport an hour later, i check my phone and see that charli and avani were already there, Jaden holds onto my hand and i smile as we start walking towards the security check.

(skip to after they went through security)

"LYDIA" i hear a voice squeal and i turn around to see Charli running towards me, when she gets up to me i wrap my arms around her "bitch i haven't seen you in like a month." i say as i hug her, "i went back to Connecticut for a bit because i couldn't concentrate on school." she says. "i forgot you were still in school." i say and she laughs "ok dropout." she says and i roll my eyes "shut the fuck up dunkin donuts."

"What time does our flight leave?" Jaden asks and i look at my phone "umm 45 minutes" i say as i look around.
                                (imessage)

ness
where are u

lyd
um in the airport

ness
well no shit i mean like where

lyd
by the security check

ness
ok we're all at the boarding gate hurry up

lyd
we're lost come get me

ness
fine don't move

"Nessas coming to get us." I say as i look up from my phone "they're all at the boarding gate." i say as i put my phone back in my pocket, "I'm gonna go get starbucks do you guys want anything?" Jaden asks, "an iced caramel macchiato pleaseee." i say and he nods "k i'll be back." he says as he starts to walk over to the Starbucks.

"hey lydia, charli and avani how are you?" a loud voice says, i turn around and see a paparazzi standing behind us. "How the fuck did you find us." i ask and he shrugs "i have my resources." he says, "now that's just creepy." Avani says and i laugh. "Where are you guys headed?" he asks and i smile "to a plane." i say and he sighs "yes i know but where's your plane headed?" he asks again, "to the sky." i say.

"Are you going to answer any of my questions straight up?" he asks and i shrug "i don't know, if you decided not to invade peoples privacy for once maybe i would." i say with a smile.

(pretend avanis in the picture)

tiktokroom : #lydiahall #charlidamelio and #avanigregg spotted at the LAX airport

comments

lydiahall : y'all are weird

nessabarrett : gasp!

user : traveling in a Paranagram?

user : 😐

user : they look cute

"here you go." a voice says behind me and i turn around to see Jaden holding my drink, i smile "thank you." i say and he nods "did you figure out where to go yet?" he asks "nessas taking forever to get here." i say.
"i'm here i'm here." a voice says and i look up and see Nessa walking towards us "FINALLY" Charli exclaims as she grabs her suit case.
"you guys are acting like you were stranded on the fucking desert." nessa says with a laugh.

(skip to when they get on the plane)

I start walking onto the plane, jaden following close behind me. I sit down in a row and jaden sits next to me, i look over at him "are you ok? you've been really quiet today." i say and he gives me a small smile "don't worry about me just try to enjoy your vacation ok?" he says as he gives me a small kiss on the forehead.
"ok but if anything happens tell me ok?" i say and he nods "you'll be the first to know."