PART 87

"Lydia?" a voice calls and i open my eyes and sit up, "This is she." I say and my door swings open.

"Oh so now you're turning into your boyfriend huh?" Bryce asks as he walks into my room and shuts the door.

I raise an eyebrow "What's that supposed to mean?" i ask.

"It means that you're turning into a reckless harmful idiot." Bryce sighs and my mouth drops open.

"Ok first of all, im none of those things and neither is Jaden!" I say as i stand up.

Bryce scoffs as he looks at me "Then why was Addison sent to the hospital because of you?" he asks.

I shrug "Because that bitch doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut."

"Lydia, trust me i know, i dated her for 2 years. If i beat her up every time i had a problem with something she said she'd be dead and i'd be in prison." He says.

"You're letting your anger get the best of you." He sighs.
"Bryce i appreciate you trying to-" i start to say but Bryce cuts me off.

"No i'm not letting this off the hook ok?" He says and i start to open my mouth but he starts talking again.

"You're a good person, and i know that you've gone through so much the past month. You're the strongest person i've ever met Lydia, i know you and i know that you're better than this."

I look up at him, "I'm really trying Bryce." I say quietly and he gives me a small smile, "I know you are Lyd and i'm proud of you." He says.

"You really knocked her out with a chair?" Jaden asks an hour later as i sit down on a sun chair by the pool.

"Yeah." i sigh as i pull my sunglasses down over my eyes.
"That's fucking awesome." He laughs.

I shake my head, "No Jay it's not awesome, i sent her to the hospital." i sigh.

Jaden shrugs "It's really a win for everyone." He says and i roll my eyes.
"Ok fine it was pretty awesome but i cant keep hurting people." I sigh.

"Why?" He asks and i raise an eyebrow, "Well id prefer not to go to jail." I say.

"Lyd you're not going to jail, if anything bad happens i'll just take the blame for it, people expect it from me." He says.

"The only reason they expect it is because you never stop doing it." I say and he sighs.

"What can i say, it's addicting." He says and i laugh "You're too much." I say and he smiles at me.

JADENS POV

Lydia gets up to go talk to Nessa and i close my eyes as i feel the sun shining down on me.

I hear footsteps slowing walking towards me and i smile as i open my eyes, "Back so soon?" I ask and i head a deep voice answer, "Pretty sure i'm not who you were expecting."