REALITY

JADENS POV

"fuck it." Lydia says and she pulls me into a kiss, for a second i didn't do anything and then i finally pulled myself together and kissed her back, she broke apart from my lips and looked at me "sorry that kinda came out of nowhere." she said with a small laugh and i shake my head "trust me i've been wanting you to do that for a long time." I say with a smile.

She sits up "then why haven't you?" she asks and i look down "look i don't want to tell you because i know you'll beat the shit out of him." I say and she raises an eyebrow "tell me the mother fucker who told you that you couldn't kiss me." she says and I sigh "it was Bryce." I say slowly and she suddenly stands up "why?" she asks with a frown.

I sit up and look at her "Because you've been clean for so long and i'm...well not, and if we started hanging out more you might get back into drugs...i mean you've been hanging out with me for what like 5 hours and you already had weed." I say and she looks at me "Who cares if i get back on drugs." she asks and i raise an eyebrow "um me, bryce , your parents, everyone who loves you." I tell her and she groans "my parents don't give a fuck about me, and who cares what everyone else thinks they make me happy." She whines.

"Look lyd i really like you but bryce said he would beat you up and honestly i'm kinda scared of him." i say and she just laughs "YOURE SCARED OF BRYCE" she laughs and i throw my head in the pillow. "STOPPP" i yell.
"if you're worried about Bryce let's just not tell anyone." She says and I smile "do you know how hard that's gonna be?" I ask and she giggles "that'll be the fun part" she says and i laugh.

LYDIAS POV

"Will you idiots shut the fuck up" Addison groans about 20 minutes later, Jaden and i had been sitting on the floor together just talking about the most random shit.
"Go sleep in the bathroom." I say with a laugh and she rolls her eyes "Jaden why are you still here? out." she says as she points towards the door, he looks at me and smiles "i'll see you in the morning." he says as he stands up, i wave to him and he nods to addison "see yah." he says as he closes the door.

I smile to myself thinking about jaden, honestly i didn't know he felt that way about me and i really didn't think i felt this way about him. It's all kind of happening quickly and i'm going to be wanting to take things slowly with him. I feel a pillow hit me in the head and i groan "what was that for" i say as i look up at addison and she raises an eyebrow "What are you all smiley about?" She asks and i get up from the ground and walk over to her "if i tell you this you can't tell anyone right now." I say and she nods.

"I kissed jaden." i say and she slaps her hand over her mouth and i let out a laugh. "No honey no." she says "what?" i ask and she looks at me dead in the eyes "he's such a player lyd, he's cheated on every single girlfriend he's had." She says.

a/n : sorry for the short chapter! school started again today so i'm a little busier but i'll still be updating!