Author's Note

Hello Friend a good news for all fans of I Hate my Husband... That I am going to start a new fook soon I hate my husband 2... Where Mew suppasit a rude, arrogant and self centred man .. one day he met with a boy name Gulf Kanawut... Who is really charming ... Mew tried to make move on Gulf and gulf gave him a tight slap.... Later mew realised he is nothing but his secretary's son and he asked his Secretary to let him marry his son... The twist is gulf is neither gay nor he like mew ... He just hate Mew with core of his heart....

Let's see how they got married and what is written on their fate....

Hello friends I am you Author asking you live and support for my new book I HATE MY HUSBAND 2 sequel of I HATE MY HUSBAND. .. hope you love and support this book like the previous one....

For an author love support and motivation would me the votes and comments in their book and I find my self really lucky that my lovely readers always connect with me.... So please love this too....

I will start this book in new year....only my followers get my messages so if you wanna know my new book launch or anything related to my book please follow me....

I HATE MY HUSBAND 2 (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें