25.𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑤

Gulf opened his eyes and looked around ...it looks like a hotel room...but where is mew...why I am alone here...did he do something with me...he looks under the blanket he saw he is naked and felt bit dirty...oh no..did he do something again gulf checked himself....no pain in any body part no marks .....

Oh thank god nothing happened he looked here and there to look for his phone...he found it on the side table....he lean to take it when he looked up and got scared...he shouted....holy shit...mew are you mad or what....fuck you scared the hell out of me.....Mew was sleeping on the too of wardrobe....

When mew heard Gulf shouting he opened his eyes....

Gulf Are you out of your mind why are you sleeping on top of the wardrobe and how the fuck you reached there....

Mew: I scared you...??? seriously gulf...

Gulf: took his clothes from the floor....wear his clothes...and get up to help Mew come down from the wardrobe....

Mew: aaahhh you okay gulf....

Gulf: That's what I am asking are you okay?? what you were doing there....

Mew: Saving myself from getting raped...

Gulf: Who tried to rape you....

Mew: You asshole...you tried to rape me last night.....

Gulf: what?? Mew, you lost it completely...why would I do that...

Mew told him what happened last night....

Flashback....

Gulf: You touched me everywhere that night but instead of feeling disgusted I felt good....

Mew: Then why you were angry for so many days....

Gulf: coz you tied me it hurt and I don't know why I don't feel that bad...I am not gay and I hate you then.... how can I let you do such things with me....and you are forgetting what you did was not acceptable....without my permission you touched me....

Mew: I am sorry once again....and please forget whatever happened...... go and take a bath.....

Gulf: Help me to take it...I won't be able to do it alone.....

Mew: gulf you are drunk and I won't touch you....if you don't take a bath you will feel sick ....go ....

Gulf: mew but I want to touch you....I wanna kiss...you...mewie.....come here...

Mew: stop it gulf...just stay away from me you are drunk and it's not right... I promised myself I won't touch you ever...and remember you are not gay....

Gulf: but you promised yourself I didn't do that....and I am not gay so I won't let you in but I can go inside right....come on mewie come to daddy....

Mew: What??? No...have you lost it I am mew suppasit I never go down...I am a man....

Gulf: I don't have boobs too.....now common baby....come to daddy....

Mew: Gulf stop....are you mad I said I born to be on top...and I don't want to fuck you...else next day you will scream ....mew you raped me...

Gulf: laughed so mewie when I was born doctors doesn't announce...Mr. Rune congrats you got a boy....and he will always be on the bottom....I can be on top too...common be a good boy....come down from bed ....come let's you daddy have some fun baby....

Mew: gulf don't come near me, please.....

Gulf: Aww Mewie .....stop playing and come....gulf grab mew and push him on the bed and started kissing him....

Mew: Gulf this is not right please don't do this I know you will regret it...but when gulf closed mee's mouth with a kiss....mew lost it...

Mew and gulf kissed each other for a long time...and mew didn't realize when gulf opened his all clothes....now baby let's daddy fuck you till you scream my name .....

Mew opened his eyes he saw gulf is too hard and grab mew's shirts to open....

Mew pushed gulf and created distance...gulf what the hell is this I won't let you do it...oh I can't do anything ....if I tried to touch him then also in the morning he will blame me for tried to rape him....

Why this is happening....gulf is a devil when he drinks...after so long this relationship has changed I don't want to ruin in...coz no matter who started all this but at last he is going to blame me only....

Gulf chased Mew mew run for his safety in the room.......and the last mew saw wardrobe and he jumps on the couch ....and from the next jump he reached the wardrobe he somehow gets on top and sits there....type followed him but due to being too drunk he couldn't get on top of wardrobe ...he slipped too....later he got tired and get on the bed under a blanket and started talking to Tharn....

Gulf: why you are doing this to me.....I want you, baby....

Mew: Shutup Type it's just your alcohol...and later you are going to regret it....and blame me....I don't want our relationship to go through that road again....

Gulf: Mew I am horny....

Mew: Hmm I know....okay I will help you......take your hand under your blanket and touch your hard dick...close your eyes ....and imagine...I am licking that part of your body....Mew started talking dirty....

Type: aaahhh Mewie....and Mew.... aaahhhh yes......ohhhh Mewwwwww.....

Mew don't know for how long he talked dirty with Gulf and after so many efforts....Gulf came.....he didn't bother to clean himself and slowly went to sleep.... Mew controlled his feelings and didn't touch his dick but he was so tired that he also don't realize when he has fallen asleep ......

Flashback ends...

Gulf put a palm on his face to cover ....he felt embarrassed....he cleared his throat and the thing which he said is exactly what mew is expecting....I was drunk...and don't forget I am not gay maybe I was too drunk to understand the difference between a hot chick and you...but I was in my senses that I am a man and I can't lay down for another man....

Mew: Rolled his eyes.....Whatever .....

Author's Note

Sorry readers yesterday I was very busy and upset so I didn't write....I am so sorry and did I ever said that my readers are just amazing....so patient and loving....I love you all....keep reading and give your love and support as always...

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.