30.Crazy night

Mew: Yeah right I am sorry....I keep on forgetting that you are not gay Mew rolled his eyes....

Gulf: don't make faces mew...I told you earlier that I won't accept this relationship and neither I am going to have sex with you...

Mew: tired of listening the same thing so he ignored....

Gulf baby let's go out I have a meeting and I can't postpone it...common let's go...

Gulf: ok but promise me you won't leave me alone...

Mew: no baby I won't do it.....

They both get ready and went out mew didn't leave gulf for a single minute...he finished his meeting and went to the beach..

Mew: Gulf did you like it....

Gulf: Yes Mew it's really nice thanks for bringing me here....

They both spent time, eat and drink....then mew asked gulf to leave....but now gulf is enjoying and he refused to leave.....

Gulf: Mew please let's stay for some more time...come near me and sit here....

Mew: okay baby but half n hour more.. after that we will go back to the room.. I am tired .. and I need to sleep....

Gulf: okay gulf ordered more drinks...Mew and gulf drink few more cans of beers and lost track of time.....wao I love this place mew... it's really amazing they spent some more time and later...Mew holds gulf's hand and started walking on the road...coz it's too late...gulf asked to walk as the roads are not that busy...but they were drunk so they didn't realise they took the wrong turn...they were talking about anything....mew enjoyed the time with this cute talkative gulf....

Gulf: Mew my legs are paining we are walking for so long...when our hotel will come...

Now they are walking in a very dark and deserted place....mew look here and There and said shit.... I guess we are in the wrong way... it's leading to some kind of village....we need to go back....mew realised it when gulf said it else he was enjoying his time with gulf and ready to go to the moon with him...

Mew stopped one person..which they find after waiting long...and asked him the way to go back to the hotel but he said ...they have to walk again as at this time they won't get any vehicle and this road is dangerous at night .....so better they are near the village so they enter in the village and spend the night there...

Mew also finds it safe...he don't want to risk their lives....they walked more and reached the village ...they asked villagers if they can stay somewhere...

Though tourists hardly come here so they don't have any tourist places to stay ...so one old man who lives alone agreed to give his house to them in exchange for some money...

Mew: Gul common baby let's go...we will stay here tonight...

Gulf: Mew I am really tired....my whole body is paining....please carry me...I won't walk a single step..

The old man asked can I bring you rice wine ....it will be really good you will forget all the pain...it's our speciality...

Mew: no we don't want it ...he behaves differently when he drinks out of his limit....

Gulf: No Mew please let me drink my whole body is paining...and it's too cold, please....

Mew: that please made mew agreed and they both sit with few villagers started drinking.... they both had the best time of their life...as they talked for hours with the villagers and that was fun....they heard lots of stories related to this place...to beaches ...after talking till 3 am everyone returned to their home and mew gulf to their rented place...

The old man sleeps in his friend's home as he don't have very big property....

The house was simple ...open area than the house in which only 2 rooms available ...one kitchen and washroom....mew booked the whole house as he don't want anyone to stay with them ..

Mew somehow bring gulf home and put him on a mattress on the floor...mew about to leave to sleep in a different room when gulf stopped him

Gulf: where are you going...??

Mew: to sleep in other room ..I don't want to risk my ass....

Gulf: Mew please stay here I afraid of the dark and there is no electricity in this area...

Mew agreed with it ....and lay beside Gulf....

Gulf: Mew Thanks I enjoyed my whole day coz of you ..you are so sweet....gulf touched mew cheek...

Mew: baby stops you are drunk ...if you tease me like this.... I will surely go to another room...I asked you not to drink so much...you don't have the capacity for this much...

Gulf: Put finger on mew's lips...shhhh why you always gave me lecture like uncle....you are mew suppasit cool, handsome and extremely sexy businessman ...this doesn't suit you....why you changed I miss my old mew...

Mew: your mew?? what you miss baby and how I changed.

Gulf lay on mew's chest and looked to Mew....I miss that angry bastard....I miss you now you are boring you just accept whatever I say....I want my old mew....I want you to be that Mew who grabs me by my waist push me to the wall and kisses me like a hungry animal...

Mew: looking at gulf with open mouth....what???? You like when I was bad....but I changed coz of you baby....see I am more gentle and caring...

Gulf: yuk that sucks....I don't like you like this....mewie kiss me.....not like that boring gentlemen ...just kiss me as you will never get another chance....

Mew: Are sure baby....

Gulf: Oho Mew stops being a gentleman...aaahhh ....

Mew immediately turned gulf and get on top of him...like this Gulf Kanawut....

Gulf: yes like this now kiss your hubby who is now gulf mew suppasit...

Mew: Smiled ....but you are not gay...gulf pressed his lips on mew...stop this now...

Next day...

Gulf was on top of mew ...a white bedsheet has covered the lower part of boys...they are totally naked .....the clothes are lying on floor....the room looks like a world war has happened here...

Gulf has all red marks on his body....mew has bite marks on his body.....

Gulf opened his eyes...

What exactly happened here last night....???

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.