31.Last Night

Mew opened his eyes and look at gulf who was trying to sit comfortably...but couldn't as his lower part hurt like hell...gulf saw Mew and shouts......

Gulf: Aaahhh it hurts.. asshole can't you bit gentle...

Mew: you only asked me to be wild....mew also tried to sit and scream aaahhh fuck...it's really hurt...you were not gentle too...

Flashback...

Mew kissed gulf ...mew enter his tongue inside gulf's mouth and tasted every bit of it....Both rubbed their hard dick against each other....

Mew: broke the kiss gulf....I want more than this...can I, please....

Gulf: looked at mew chest trying to think something....Mew...I have never done this before I am scared....you won't hurt me na....this is not your game to get on my pants right...

Mew: No baby....he kissed gulf on his forehead... I love you baby please don't stop me today....let me do it...me mine gulf...

Gulf: why can't I do it...

Mew: baby I am always at the top...

Gulf: ok but ....mew don't you think that it's unfair like...in love both are equal right....when it comes to men and women relationship it's pre-decided but when it comes to same-sex..... mostly the couple himself choose their preference whether they like to be toped or bottom....but a couple like us when both want the same thing then it's unfair to expect the other to compromise.... it does not love mew...in love, there is nothing called top or bottom in love it's just pure love....no matter who is inside whom...the only thing matter is the love ...which we feel when we touch each other.....

Mew: looked at gulf ... Baby pass me that bag... Gulf gave mew his bag ... Mew take out a tube of lube and gave it to gulf...

Gulf: looked at mew in surprise....

Mew: be a gentle baby...

gulf looked surprised..you are asking me to fuck you...

Mew: I know it's hard to trust...After all that I have done and our marriage was not a good start....trust can be earned gulf and I am giving you a reason to trust me....

Gulf never expected this from mew and the next moment they are fighting to kiss each other as deep as they can...the sound of moaning can be heard in the room...

Gulf started removing mew's clothes and mew did the same with gulf's ..in the next minute they both are naked ... breathing hard .. gulf took the lube and pour in his finger and slowly enter inside mew's cavity...mew shouts in pain ...gulf leaned to kiss him....ssshhh I am sorry ...I have never done this...if you want then you can switch...

Mew: no gulf...please I want this I know it won't be incredible but still I want it...coz I want you to trust me...and in love, it actually doesn't matter who is on top...I just wanted to feel our love baby.....

Mew instructing gulf what to do and after making mew quite lose ...gulf slowly started entering mew's cavity...mew controlled his tears....aaah baby it's paining...you are huge....

Gulf: Laughed not more than you ....gulf fully entered mew's ass... he leaned to plant a kiss on mew's chest..neck cheek and lips...and gave him time to adjust....

Gulf slowly started thrusting and mew felt he is in heaven...aahh baby hit there ...yeah right there aaahhh gulf.....aaahhh ....gulf really enjoyed it...mew is screaming gulf's name and it makes gulf feel good....