60. Final Love

Mew: I hate you gulf Kanawut...you are a bastard...you tricked me...you set a trap and took advantage of my situation...

Gulf: sitting on the chair and watching Mew..who is cursing him for making him agree for surrogacy ......oh such a drama queen you are baby....will you now stop it and get ready we have appointments with the agency...

Mew: you should be sorry for what you did baby...and I hate you for this...

Gulf: aww...really baby....gulf get up from his chair and sit near Mew...and in the next moment gulf is sucking mew's hard dick and again Mew agreed to everything...yes baby let's go...let's have kids...

In the next few days mew and gulf met with the agency and start the procedure...after waiting for 9 months ...they got their kids...yes it's twins..

Mew: Kia sweety...did you have your breakfast baby...please come dadda is waiting for you... don't worry I have scolded Kao for troubling you...he won't do it again come....sweety don't be scared...

Gulf: sitting with Kao... don't cry my baby it's okay it happens you go to your room...Kao and Kia are 5 years old and Kao teased his sister and for such a small thing Mew shouts at Kao...which gulf don't like...

Aww, my baby looks so upset after his asshole dad scolded him for such a small thing.. ..my poor baby...

First, Mew this asshole was not ready for kids and now when we get the kids he is taking too much interest in the kid's life...

Gulf went to his room and Mew followed...

Mew: gulf tell Kao not to tease my princess...

Gulf: Kao is also your son don't show all your love to that brat Kia...she is equally responsible for these fights...stop taking sides..

Mew: you also take side of Kao...then why are you pointing fingers at me ...

Gulf: coz your brat princess and you bully my kao and that's why I have to take the side of my baby...

Mew: oh please he is not that innocent ..he always troubles my princess...

They heard a noise and when both went down they saw Kao is pulling Kia's hair..

Mew: see gulf ..look at your innocent kao... Mew runs towards Kia and Kao and helped Kia from Kao.....later mew scold kao...Kao will you behave like a good kid...or you want your dadda to punish you...

Kao runs towards Gulf...and cried momma see dadda is again shouting...

Gulf: Mew stops threatening Kao..and Kao...why did you pull Kia's hair...I asked you not to trouble her...

Kao: mama she said Mom loves dadda most... it's not right....you love me more right....

Mew and Kia looked at gulf and gulf said...no No baby I don't love your dadda...I love my kids first than anyone else...and I love you the most ....

Kao: Oh momma you are my favorite...my momma is the best...

Kao is too close to Gulf ...he loves his dadda too but mostly he shares his thoughts with Gulf....and the same with Kia she did all chitchat with Mew...

After doing all work in the kitchen and letting mee feed the kids Gulf went to his room....after sometime Mew came...

Gulf: Mew did you feed Kids..??

Mew: yes baby..Kia ate her food and I fed Kao...now both are in their room.....

Gulf: don't you think you are too strict on Kao...