41. Not Just a Hug

Nulf: Mew and Gulf it's been a long time with you I will surely miss you both.... it's been fun with you thanks for all your love and care....

Gulf looked at Nulf as he was staring at Mew differently and Mew is also staring at him with so much love and care...Gulf felt a bit different...

Gulf: Nulf....take care of yourself...and whenever you want you can come here....Gulf hugged Nulf....

When Gulf leave Nulf..mew extend his hand to hug but Nulf looked at Gulf and step back...gulf was really confused he thought when Mew and Nulf get so close....

Earlier Mew didn't like Nulf and now he was upset from yesterday coz Nulf is going and he wanted to hug Nulf too....

Nulf: Ok P'Mew and Gulf see you later byee...

Mew was upset for the whole day the first Gulf was ignored may be he get attached ...he also misses Nulf too much...

Nulf left...next day

Mew get ready for the office and on breakfast table, he said Nulf please bring breakfast quick we are getting late....

Gulf looked at mew and said Mew Nulf left yesterday....

Mew: realised what he said ...oh I am Sorry baby ...generally he prepares breakfast so I thought ...

Gulf: hmm okay....mew talk a lot about Nulf ...about his food and how he takes care of him and all....gulf again ignored ...coz at least Mew and Nulf became friends....

Mew done his breakfast and he got a call ...while talking he was walking in the living area....as he was waiting for someone...gulf didn't interrupt coz Mew was on call...

Mew: inbetween call mew shout...Nulf come fast ....

Gulf: Mew Nulf is not here....Gulf was angry as well as upset that Mew is missing Nulf ...

Mew: oh yes....okay byeee baby ...where is my lunch box...

Gulf: I didn't prepare it...

Mew: why??

Gulf: coz I have never prepared lunch for you... then why now you are expecting this from me...

Mew: But Nulf always prepared it....

Gulf: Shout at top of his voice....I am not Nulf...I am so done with your Nulf chant....did you forget this is my house, you are my husband, and a person who stays here for a month can't change the way this house works....

Mew: sorry baby...byee I have a meeting...

Few days nothing changed...Gulf is upset and really irritated with the way Mew is behaving these days.... They fight a lot.... Though Mew said sorry still Gulf feels like he is losing Mew....

Gulf: I know I am not good as Nulf I don't know how Nulf used to prepare cheese omelet ...if you want to eat this then eat else fuck off...

mew left fir office without eating...

Gulf also felt bad that he has to pay attention to his husband so he prepared food for lunch and decided to give it to Mew....

In-office ...

Mew: yes please send Nulf inside....

Nulf: May I come in....

Mew: yes, please....

Nulf: do you have any important work ....

Mew: yes....I miss you...

Nulf: Aww Me too...