19. Jealously

Gulf: coz it's cheating...no matter what our relationship is but you can't cheat....will you like it if I do the same....

Mew: I will kill that bastard if anyone tried to touch you...

Gulf: I am not gay mew...why would I do such things with boy...huh...

Mew: you are mad coz she kissed me right??

Gulf: Right...how can you let someone touch you like this...

Mew: if you don't like it then remove her touch from my lips and kiss me...let the taste of your lips stay on my lips....mew come close to gulf...do it, baby...I also hate it when she touched my lips...

Gulf: gulf was fuming in anger.... he grabs mew's cheek and kissed him....

Mew felt wet lips on his ..... Mew grabs gulf's waist and pull him closer and deepened the kiss....gulf grabs the mew's shirt tightly to balance himself...

The small touch has turned into a passionate kiss...and now Mew is again losing his control....gulf moaned hard when Mew moved to his neck....

They heard the doorbell and gulf immediately push mew.... looked at him in shock...shit...what I was doing...he ran outside to answer the door....

Mew: smiled we kissed ....who is on the door it's too late....he came down saw champ and gulf talking...

Gulf: Mew this is champ you met him last time right... he had a fight with his dad and he left his home......and now he don't have a place to stay....can he stay with us till he don't get another place to stay....if not then tell me I and champ will go to my dad's place...

Mew: No baby, it's completely fine with me....

Gulf: Thanks mew ...C'mon champ ...I will show you your room....... let's go...after sometime gulf came to mew's room to take his night dress...

Mew: Where are you going ...

Gulf: to sleep with champ...

Mew: why??

Gulf: coz he needs me he is crying and I can't leave my friend like this......

Mew: get up and come close to gulf but baby we left something in middle...

Gulf: No Mew we haven't....it was just a one-time thing just forget it....and I am not gay mew so please don't expect anything....

Mew: got angry one-time thing....that was a thing??...you didn't feel anything seriously gulf...don't tell me you don't love that.. and why you keep on saying that you are not gay ...what we did was right...you are my husband gulf no matter you are gay or not but you married to one and I have all the right to touch you...

Gulf: Mew I kissed you coz you asked me to now don't push it....I told you early at the time of marriage that this can never happen ....I won't let you touch me...and no matter how good our bonding gets but I won't do it...and I guess you forgot why I said yes to marry you...so it was not my choice....

Mew felt bad after hearing gulf...I thought our relationship is changing...

Gulf: yes it is ....I have started seeing your good side too but that doesn't mean.... I will sleep with you...I won't let you fuck me neither I want to fuck you....I will always be thankful to you for saving me from your mom and trusting me but that's doesn't make me love you....I am sorry if I gave you any wrong idea regarding our relationship...good night....

Gulf left the room and mew was angry as well as shocked he lay on the bed thinking what just happened ....how their lovemaking session turned into a big fight....he didn't realize when he falls asleep...

Next morning....

Mew get up from the bed and looked for gulf then he realized gulf is in another room...he gets up to see him...coz he don't want to let this fight continue.....he went to gulf's room...he was shocked to see gulf...

Champ and gulf were sleeping in a close embrace...gulf was on champ and champ has tightly hugged gulf...he saw that and got so much angry...he left the room in anger...how could he do this...I thought he sleep like this with me...but he is sleeping the same way with champ comfortably.....

Mew: No, gulf won't cheat...and he is not gay it's just a friendship...he got Jealous but tried to make himself believe that it's not what it looks like...

Mew got ready and left for work...his whole day was really bad...Rune asked so many times that ....is everything is okay between them..... mew said yes but rune was not satisfied with the answer...

In the evening....

Gulf and champ have 3 days of holiday and gulf is happy that champ is here so that he won't get bored alone in the house.....gulf was teasing champ over some messages...oh you got a message who is he or she or both.....let me check he runs with champ's phone..

Champ followed him gulf stop ... don't do this....this time it's he...I am bisexual that doesn't mean I date both at the same time...now give...gulf run but this time champ is faster he grab gulf from the back and both fell on the floor champ immediately get on top of gulf....and tried to take the phone.... which is in gulf's left hand...and gulf has lifted his hand up to avoid loosing...

When Mew returned he saw gulf and champ on the floor and champ on top...he shouts...gulf....

Both the boys looked up....oh hi mew champ get up from gulf.......gulf saw the opportunity and he runs again...champ again followed him...

Champ: Gulf please give it ....

Mew closed his eyes with anger after watching all this..but he couldn't say anything else it leads to a fight....

but day by day it's getting on mew's nerve gulf has asked his dad to take champ as a tenant and it will give benefit for both...champ will get home and dad will get a company as well as rent....

Rune asked champ to wait for 2 months ..... so that he can renovate the place accordingly.... gulf asked champ to stay with them for 2 months as he don't want to live alone....and he really enjoyed his company....

Mew wanted to go against the decision of champ staying with them but the way gulf said he don't want to be alone... He felt bad but now he is regretting his decision....

Gulf sleep with the champ, champ and gulf started making breakfast, lunch, and dinner together....they go to classes together and do homework together.... means in 24 hours they hardly get separated...and mew didn't get time to talk to gulf alone...even if he tried to talk with gulf they started fighting coz of this gay issue...

Gulf is not at all ready to accept his and mew's relationship....and that is getting on mew's nerves...he is just controlling his anger...

Author's Note

Highlights:

Gulf: Mew please leave me go you are drunk....

Mew: if you can sleep with champ then you can sleep with your husband too... I won't mercy you gulf coz I what's mine will always be mine...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 7 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband