7.Fair Game

Mew: still standing outside the gulf's house watching him go inside....You are making this hard for you gulf Kanawut....

From that day gulf is just watching his dad busy in marriage every day....he hates it... plus every day going out with Mew for different things making him too irritated....

Gulf tried everything...he asked almost everyone who can help him in this....he got few positive responses too for selling his home...but Mew has his eyes on gulf and he warned him.... if he again does this then mew will accuse his dad of any false act.....

Mew: Listen to me gulf .....now no one can save you from me .....so stop trying and accept me as your lovely husband....else your dad is sitting in a cabin with miss lily and if I ask.... she can shout at top of her voice that your dad tried to rape her....so think next time asking help from others.....

Gulf: disconnected the call....Closed his eyes and said....you have to pay for this mew....the only motive of my life is to destroy you....I will make your life a living hell mew suppasit.......just wait and watch....

Mew's family came and talked about the arrangement....

Gulf was in the kitchen when he heard something unexpected thing from Keit....

Rune: Sir, I can't forget what you did for me...when I was working under you ....you were so considerate...I never thought that my boy will be your son in law....how I am going to return your favors...you extended my loan period and now accepting my son with all your heart....

Keit: You know I have never treated you as my employee .....you are my friend one of the family member...and I asked you to help Mew coz I can't trust anyone then you for my son....you know how he is...he needs guidance and you are the perfect person for that.....

I should say thanks that after knowing my son you still accepted him for your innocent and kind son....

And as far as loan is concerned....I trust you...that you will repay it soon....I don't even care if you don't pay Rune....coz you have done a lot for me....and my business...you deserve more than this....I told you you are not just an employee you are my family....

Gulf heard it and something strike in his mind...

Mew was working when he saw his phone is ringing...he saw the caller is Gulf....

Mew: hello...what I have done today to become so lucky to get a call from my beautiful wifey....

Gulf: I want to meet you ....sending you to address come and meet me in the hotel....

Mew finds it a bit weird but he wraps up his work and reached to place where gulf called him....

Mew knock on the door and gulf opened it....

Mew: Baby I can understand it's hard to resist .....such an extraordinarily hot, seductive sensual body of your would-be husband.....but sweety don't you find this place very cheap for such a romantic love-making event....

You should have asked me to book a room .... Don't you think a honeymoon suite would be better for our first time....

Gulf: done, or you wanna imagine more...

Mew: what??

Gulf: I want you to sign this before marriage....

Mew: no baby I am not going to give you all my property .... Please don't do this with me...

Gulf: rolled his eyes... Ahhhhh you are more annoying than I expected....

Mew: Took the papers to read it...what the hell is this....

Gulf: I thought you are that much educated...though you don't like but still....ok let me help you...this contract states the extension of my dad's loan and you won't terminate him ever deed....and in exchange, I will marry you and will never ask you for divorce no matter what...

Our divorce will be mutual...when you get tired of me you can ask it...

Mew: sweety, do you really think that you are in a position to bargain...

Gulf: Your dad came this morning....and heard how good he is and he always treat my dad as a friend....so don't sign ...I will go and tell him the truth what you said...and this too that you forced me to be gay and wanted to get married....

I know still, you will do what you want...you will try to destroy my family....

But I am sure you are also going to lose a lot in this....as a Kanawut we don't beg anyone for help....so to maintain my dignity I am asking you to do this....coz I don't want you to threaten me whole life.....let play fair game mew....or tell me if you are afraid to lose....

Mew: laughed...I am Mew suppasit....so I don't afraid of anyone....fair enough....but I will do it after marriage....this would be your first night gift....

Gulf: As you wish but don't forget this....

Mew: smirk....so now when we are here alone...can we do some hanky Panky... what's say....

Gulf: Don't make me vomit....mew...excuse me as I have booked this room for my bachelor's party and Ofcource you are not invited so the doors are behind you....goodbye....

Mew: bachelor's party...who gave you permission for that....

Gulf: I am not a kid and neither I need anyone's permission....

Gulf opens the door and motioned mew to leave...

Mew called someone and instructed something.... Why he wanted to do this party... Who all are going to come.... I don't want any drunk people to touch him.... Oh god, I am not Comfortable with this.... But this brat... He never listens to me.... You do something and stay close to him else I will kill you...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: hello honey bunny...

Common gulf have more....ya be a good boy...drink drink drink...

Mew: are you drunk..
Fuck where are you...are you okay...who's voice is this...baby where are you...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You