42. I hate you But...

Gulf: mew why did you do that my love means nothing to you....how could you do that ...

Gulf was crying like hell ..I hate you mew...I hate you how could you do this to me ....I hate you....

Gulf gets up and starts packing his stuff...I won't live here ...I don't want to see his face....how dare he...if he loves Nulf then stay with him...I don't care...

Gulf makes a small bag pack and left...

At home, he told Rune that he is here for some time...as he had a fight with Mew and told Rune not to ask questions else he will leave from here too....

In the evening gulf was laying on the bed when he heard a knock he looked up when he saw Nulf ...he gritted his teeth and shout now what you want.,..

You are happy now you broke my relationship.... I gave you everything ...mew helped you coz you are my brother but what you did in return...you hurt me....

I am the one who let you stay with mew...I asked Mew to give you a job and now I am the one who is suffering...

Nulf: brother I am sorry but Love can happen to anyone, anything, with anyone...I have not planned these things....Mew just like me but if you leave him than let me tell you one thing that... I will try my best to win his heart and make him fall in love with me....

Maybe he don't love me now...but when I shower my love to him I am sure he will forget you...

And I will love him more than you... And won't let anyone come near him.... He will be my only priority...

Gulf: get out.... Just get out Nulf....

Nulf: ok I will go but remember I won't give you another chance .... If you leave you space now then I will fill that ...I am warning you coz you are my brother else Mew is my first love and I want to be with him...

Nulf left....and Gulf cried.....mother fucker, asshole ...fucking bastard how can he be so ungrateful, shameless prick...how can he threaten me to steal my husband from me....what he thinks I am a kid from whom anyone can take whatever they like....

In evening....

Mew was drinking whiskey coz he was really confused about what to do...

Did I do something wrong...I shouldn't have told Gulf that I have a feeling for Nulf...but that would be lying....coz I have a feeling for Nulf...coz he does so much for me...the way he is with me no one ever treated me like that....

But this is also true that I love gulf...I don't want to live without him... It's hard to even think a day without him..I think we both need to think about what we want...

If Gulf wants divorce coz he can't understand my feeling then I should give him a divorce..but he really wants a divorce...is this so easy for him... can't we start fresh ....forget about everyone...

Gulf: yes we can...mew we can....

Mew turned and he saw Gulf and said, baby...

Gulf: Don't baby me...I hate you mew...I still hate you but...

Mew: but what Baby...

Gulf: I hate you but my heart can't stop loving you...my heart still yearns for you...I still wanted to see you...touch you...even knowing that you are an asshole but still my heart wants you.... I am upset with you....but that not mean I will let you stay with Nulf....

I am not going to leave my space...I am gulf Kanawut and gulf Kanawut never leaves what is his....and if you are not mine I won't let you stay with anyone else too....

Mew: baby I am sorry...but I didn't want to lie to you ....

Gulf: bastard first you marry me forcefully ...then make me fall in love with you and when I start loving you... you are saying you love someone else...why did you do that Mew why you broke my heart why...??

Mew: baby no it's not like that I love you and wanted to spend time with you...I want you, baby....if you want I will stop meeting Nulf ...I will send him outside Thailand....so that we don't meet...tell me what you want...

Gulf: by doing all this can you stop feeling for Nulf ....no right...then what is the use of all this....

Mew: baby....you tell me what you want...do you want me to lie then I will ....but telling lie will never change the truth...I have some feeling for Nulf....but sending him away and not meeting him can stop the feelings which can turn into something else....I want us to start again...gulf if you want that too..please tell me ....

Gulf: hmm ...I have also done a mistake I pushed you towards Nulf...you didn't like him but I made you like him...I asked you to take him to the office with you....so I am ready to start again....

Mew: You are doing it out of guilt...

Gulf: No I am doing it out of love Coz I love you ....and I can't live without you... I wanted to stay with you...so let's start again...let's love each other again but please don't break my trust baby....

Mew: I won't do it baby I promise......but don't push me again...

Gulf: hmm...I won't....I am sorry...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.