33. Are you cheating on me

2 weeks later...

Mew is laying on the bed naked and Gulf is on top of him...Mew's dick is deep inside Gulf's cavity and Gulf is riding his husband's Dick...

Gulf: Ahhhh Mew.. you are so good aaahhhhhh...

Mew: Gulf I love your bouncing ass ....you are too sexy....

Mew and Gulf are doing sex after 2 weeks....as after returning to Thailand gulf went to stay with his dad and when gulf started missing Mew ....he came ...gulf agreed to let mew inside him...only on one condition that he never forget that Gulf is not Gay.......

Though Mew very well aware that Gulf loves him and can do anything for Mew...but he don't like to be called as Gay or wifey....

Mew: baby...you are fucking my dick very well...

Gulf: Aaaahhh...Mew, you are too big and too deep...I love it...aaahhhhh

Mew: You are also two tight baby....Aaahhh...I am cumming ....are you even close honey ....mew is stroking gulf's dick...

Gulf: yes Mew I am also going to cum...

Cum for me baby.....mew said and stroked gulf's dick fastly ...they came in unison....

Gulf tired and lay on mew's chest....I love you Asshole...

Mew: Rolled his eyes... can't you express yourself with a bit more love...

Gulf: Yes of course I can but I won't....Mew, I am hungry.....

Mew: What my baby wants to eat....

Gulf: Ideally I am hungry for my husband ...I am still not satisfied but... It will be much appreciated if you bring me food to eat...coz eating my husband will exhaust me....instead of giving me energy....

Mew got a call ...yes okay ...give me some time....

Mew: Baby I have some work in the office so I need to go ...mew was a bit tensed he get up and immediately went to the washroom to take bath...

Gulf: Felt a bit odd so he checked mew's phone he read all the conversations between mew's manager and mew...

What he understood is that Mew saw someone in that restaurant and asked the manager to bring all details...manager warm him to stop all this as he is married now...(the same conversation which they had on-call)..mew insist his manager to find out about him....and now the manager has brought that boy to Thailand from Malaysia and asking Mew to meet him in Hotel....

Gulf understood that the conversation is not complete as obviously, they had a few conversations are on calls too  ...but the moral of the story concluded by gulf is that Mew is cheating on him...

Mew came out of the washroom when a gulf throw phone at him...mew catch it and said...what the hell baby ...you almost broke my phone...

Gulf: You fucker asshole bastard...how dare you to cheat on me...I asked you never to play with my emotions but you did the same thing which I have asked you not to do...how could you....you are cheating on mew...who is the boy whom you are going to meet in the name of office work....

Mew: Baby this is not what it looks like please believe me I am not cheating on you....

Gulf: You are a piece of shit Mew.....after getting caught you still have the guts to lie...

Mew: Baby I am not lying...he called his manager and asked him to bring the boy with him....

Mew makes Gulf sit and started explaining things....Gulf did you remember when we spent the night in the village and the next day ate at that small restaurant...

Gulf: Yes... and from there only you were chasing that boy that means...after satisfying you dick and ego.... you started hunting for other...how could you Mew ...we spend a beautiful night I thought we are in love but that was nothing but just your lust ....

Mew: can you please listen to me baby before passing any sarcastic and harsh comments....

Gulf: ok say what you wanted to say and just get the fuck out of my life....

Mew: when I went to the washroom I met someone there...

Gulf: yeah that asshole...

Mew: rolled his eyes...yes.... I investigated his all details and after all background verification ... I couldn't believe...so I bring that boy here ....

Gulf is about to ask a question when he saw someone in front of him...he was shocked ...how can this possible....he looked at mew...

Flashback...

washing his hands when he saw gulf washing his hands too... But how come he changed his clothes, his hairstyle and wearing an earring in his one ear....mew stand there for some time watching gulf... who is not giving him any response...he was stunned that whether he is Gulf or not.... if not then how can someone look exactly similar to Gulf...and if he is gulf then how come he can change his clothes and why not he is responding to mew's question....

Boy: What are you looking at .... don't you have shame to stare at someone so shamelessly....

Mew: Who are you???

Boy: why I tell you who I am??

Mew: I am asking you coz I know someone who looks exactly like you....

Boy: what ??? do you know gulf??

Mew: Yes....how do you know him...?? I will let you know about him but you should tell me everything about you and if I find you telling lie then you will be in great trouble..

Flashback ends...

Gulf: who are you....??

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.