6. Meeting

Next day....

Gulf: Dad I am getting late for college...I am going....

Rune: Gulf wait...no need to go to College today....Mew is coming to pick you for shopping...

Gulf: What?? But dad I have to go to College...I don't have time for all this .....tell him not to come....gulf got irritated and tried to leave...

Rune: Gulf stop being childish.....next week you guys are going to get married...there are lots of work pending..... and you want to go to college...gulf I didn't say anything earlier but now if you don't listen to me I won't attend your marriage....they heard a knock...saw Mew smiling ...

Mew: good morning dad...hello love...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes...

Rune: I am going to the office ... See you in the evening... And please behave... Bye Mew.. .

Mew: Thanks dad for handling everything in my absence...

Rune: This is my job and you have a marriage ...enjoy your day...bye gulf...Rune left...

Mew: So we are alone in this house...he came closer to gulf and whisper in his ear...just think ...I can do anything ...like I can fuck you right here right now...

Gulf: turned wao a good idea.. we are all alone...so just think ... I can also give a hard kick between your legs....right here right now...

Mew: aaahhh I love it...I just love playing with fire....let me get married gulf ...then you will be mine ....and then I have all the rights to do anything with what is mine....

Gulf rolled his eyes and move out of the house...he was quiet throughout the drive..he know Dad will get mad if he doesn't go...and this bastard will surely tell him....

They reached their destination...

Mew: Find yourself lucky that I bring you here....she is the famous designer...she only designed for celebrities....

Gulf: Showoff....why we are here...

Mew: It's our tradition ..that the wedding dress is given by the groom to the bride...

Gulf: I am not a girl.....this tradition and all doesn't suit you mew suppasit....

Mew: Aww I really enjoy it when my wifey got angry....

Gulf: bastard...

They both entered the mall....and the designer shows him lots of suits for mew ...Mew took 3 hours to select the suit..even he gave few more instructions and ask her to do changes in his suit.......and when Mew select she came to gulf....

Designer: Sir, see these all are the best collection I want you to try everything and then choose....

Mew: Yes, sure gulf go and show me how it looks....

Gulf: No need ...the second one is okay put it aside...

Designer: But sir aren't you going to try it....

Gulf: Take the measurement and fit the suit accordingly....we are done here let's go...

Mew: baby it's our wedding dress common... Think about your husband's reputation...

Gulf: My decision is final.... now you have to decide whether you want to get married in this suit what I choose or else I can wear my college uniform too.... Don't push sweety I agreed to get married .... And I am doing it....so don't force me for everything....