57. Again yours

Gulf: who asked you to control...Mew looked at gulf with a broad smile and then kissed him ..he really wants his husband...Mew teased gulf by kissing and biting and after teasing enough he enters in his cavity...

The moment Mew enter his dick in Gulf's hole both looked at each other ...they loved this ...they missed this...Mew was Thrusting slowly ....gulf wants more but he don't want to push Mew...they are doing it after a long time so he let him do it the way he feels comfortable...Mew and type cuddle for the whole night ...

Next morning when Mew gets up he saw gulf sleeping like a baby he checked the tatoo again to be sure that it's still gulf...

Mew let gulf sleep and he went out...after 4 hours when Gulf open his eyes he remembered what he did last night ....he looked for Mew but he didn't find him...

Gulf get down and look for Mew everywhere....but he didn't find him...he tried to call him but Mew didn't receive ...Gulf was worried coz a lot of things happened in past ....

Mew: Came after an hour...Gulf you are up..??

Gulf: where were you...I missed you...

Mew: I have something for you ...Mew put his hands on his pocket and took out a box...he gets on him kneel and asked Gulf...will you marry me, baby...

Gulf: looked at the rings....Mew...new ring...wao...gulf took the ring and started giving it a close view...

Mew: baby I know you are really excited about your ring but can you please answer the first coz my knees are paining...

Gulf: oh now your knees are paining what when you ask me to get on your knees and fuck me for so long...

Mew: smiled...so now you want to take revenge on your would-be husband...

Gulf: placed the ring and said Yes baby I
want to marry you but....

Mew: don't worry I asked Robert to release Nulf and I am sending him too far from us...he signed a contract that he will never ever enter this country and stay away from us...

Gulf: so when we are getting married...

Mew: in an hour...

Gulf: what??

Mew: yes baby...

Gulf: so you were sure that I will say yes ....

Mew: yes...and now go and get ready....

Gulf wanted to say something but mew didn't let him say anything...and sent him to the guest room where he already kept gulf's suit ...

Gulf went to the room to get ready....

Gulf: oh this mew has no patience he does anything...I can't believe that I am getting married now...oh...

Mew was waiting for Gulf as he is taking more than an expected time...Mew was getting worried about what if gulf has changed his decision...he was nervous...

Mew has arranged everything in his backyard and invited only their parents....it's a small ceremony ...coz Mew recently got married to Nulf in the eyes of others...so he don't want to let people gossip ...

Mew already filed an annulment for Nulf and his marriage...

After waiting for a while Mew saw gulf coming with Rune he smiled ...he put his hands in his pocket and took out his phone...he called someone to confirm if Nulf is with them and if that person has any tattoo on his waist...after getting confirmed the person coming to him is Gulf Mew smiled wide...

All the rituals were performed and they bonded in a relationship again as husbands...

Mew is really happy he is not letting Gulf's hand...

Gulf: baby please leave my hand I have to eat...

Keit: Rune I think we should leave else my son will not let gulf eat....

Mew: dad please I am married now...I have all the right to hold this hand...

Gulf: and I have the right to eat...now let me eat...I want to eat this chicken...

Rune: Mew I am sorry for what happened coz of Nulf and I hope you love each other like this...

Mew: it's okay dad I know it's not your fault let's forget the past...

Everyone had their lunch and then left...now Mew and gulf are alone in the house...

Gulf: hello husband...

Mew: hello husband....so ...

Gulf: so ..what...

Mew: so we are finally married so don't you think we should do something like husbands...

Gulf: like husbands ...I didn't get you..what husbands do...gulf trying to tease Mew...

Mew: so baby you don't understand what I am saying ...

Gulf: no...

Mew: baby don't try to act innocent and cute else...

Gulf: else what??

Mew: else you have to face the consequences...

Gulf: what you will do??

Mew: carry gulf in his arm and take him to the room which is also decorated...Mew has hired a professional who did everything without being noticed...

Gulf: aahh Mew let me go ...

Mew: no...

Mew asked Gulf to open a wardrobe and when gulf open he found a gift...gulf opened the gift and saw a slutty dress...

Gulf: Mew what is this...

Mew: your wedding gift..

Gulf: it's mine or your wedding gift...I won't wear this...

Mew: please baby...I wanted to see you in this....when Mew insisted a lot gulf agreed to wear the dress...he somehow wears those clothes...

Gulf came wearing a striper dress....gulf is feeling so uncomfortable...Mew what is this...ahhh....it's so tight...

Mew looked at Gulf ...oh my god...wao baby you look so sexy...

Gulf: shut up Mew... it's tight...see my ass how it is looking...

Mew: I am looking at it baby....wao ..you will curse me if I tell you what's in my mind...

Gulf: what's in your mind...??

Mew: you are looking so sexy that I can't control myself ...I wanted to rip your clothes.....wanted to kiss every inch of your body ....make you lay on this table and fuck you like an animal for the whole night...

Gulf: Then do it, baby...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.