52. Married

Flashback:

When Mew left after threatening Nulf and Gulf also told Nulf about Mew...they were ready for the ceremony..Nulf was ready but he was a bit scared...while waiting in the lobby for Rune Nulf asked Gulf that he wanted to use the washroom...they both went to the common washroom ...both went inside each compartment...

In one Nulf to release himself and in the other Gulf is trying to stop himself from crying...

Both heard Mew's voice he was talking on the phone....

Mew: yes Nulf Kanawut...make sure he won't ever go outside this county...and ceased his all bank accounts...blocked all his contacts...and make sure no one ever knows that he even exists...start removing all his data...

No Jack I don't need to think...I am ready to face any consequences...And yes Nulf is going to sign a prenuptial agreement too according to which he doesn't have any right over my single penny...

He can't divorce me too...and the security guard will never let him leave the home...make two to three false charges against him so if he ever tried to run away or tried to take help of cops ...we will present the case against him...

Thanks, Jack...now Nulf will regret his entire life that with whom he actually messed with....

I lost my love Nulf you will lose your whole life....Mew released himself and went outside...

Nulf comes out of the washroom so do Gulf...and now both were scared...

Nulf: Please help me...please he is planning to keep me locked forever... I thought maybe he said it in anger but no he is serious...please Gulf help me ...

Gulf: Though I hate you but this is too much...let me talk to mew...

Nulf: No, He will get alert .... let's go to dad...I am sure he will help...

They returned to the room but they saw few security guards followed them...

The guard said Mew sir has asked to bring Nulf down...

Gulf: actually he has an upset stomach we are taking him for a rest ...asked Mew sir, to wait for some time...

Gulf called Rune and the three decided to let Nulf runaway else he will be stuck...but what if he gets caught...

Gulf: I will take your place till you confirm you reach the airport...and when you will reach the airport I will tell Mew...that I am gulf...and once you leave this country he can't do anything...

Rune gave one of his international cards to Nulf and asked him to leave....they exchanged their clothes and Gulf went with the security guard. On the other hand Rune helped Nulf to runaway....but till Nulf confirmed that he reached the airport Gulf was married again to mew...

Flashback ends

On the first Night Gulf was really tensed that what Mew will do to him ..and why the hell on earth Gulf helped his kidnapper ...but he remember Nulf is like this coz of mom ...mom never let him live with his family where he can build his Morales...he saw such a terrible life where he believes that he will never be happy...

So this time he tried to steal the happiness... kids learn good things from their parents ...like I did with my dad but he has learned all the bad things from mom...what else we can expect...but he promised he will change himself and everyone deserve a second chance...

Let Mew come I will tell him that I am Gulf.. I will also leave this county soon...he heard someone enter his room...

Gulf: Mew...oh god he is drunk....gulf got scared...he gulped looking at Mew...

Mew: hello husband...how are you...hope you are enjoying your first night...

Gulf: Mew I wanted to say something ...I am sorry actually I am not...but he was interrupted by Mew...he was really drunk to understand anything.....he put finger on his mouth...

Mew: Shh shut up Nulf Kanawut...are you happy now you got what you wanted ...me as your husband happy...you destroyed my whole life Nulf....you took my Gulf from me...you don't have right to enter in this room this is mine and Gulf's room just get out...find another corner for you...I will see you tomorrow...just leave me alone...

Mew move towards the big framed picture of Gulf and him...baby, I miss you...but you hate me right...coz I couldn't recognize you...you didn't think for once that ...I was tricked by that bastard....Gulf didn't leave the room and listening to all the talk of Mew...

What is my mistake...that I am a normal human being who believed that your brother Nulf is gone forever...that he looks exactly like you...that I was happy that my husband started getting jealous and in jealousy, he has changed his habits...think Gulf we hardly know each other from 8 months in which we confessed 4 months back...in that 4 months I spend two months with that bastard.. when exactly in this 8 months we get time to understand each other??...so you expect me to recognize you on the basis for few months ...how...??

First... I was happy those days that now you will not bring anyone into our life ...and I will get time to know you...

Secondly... I was sure Nulf was gone forever

Thirdly... Nulf looked exactly like you

Fourth... he acted so well that your dad even didn't recognize him..

Fifth... The reason for those changes I thought is your jealousy and

Last ...I missed you.. I felt that hollowness in my heart even though I didn't know that he was Nulf ...I missed you that means I love you...but being human I never imagined that someone can do something like this with his own brother...people get alert when they know they have danger but I didn't felt any danger coz I thought Nulf was gone...

Mew keep on saying sorry and slept on the floor talking to Gulf's picture....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.