58.Let's have some fun🔞

Mew: oh baby now you will regret why did you wear these clothes...

Gulf: really ...then let me regret...

Mew jumped on Gulf's body ...you look amazing in this baby...Mew comes closer to gulf but gulf stopped...wait, baby....

Gulf pushed Mew and get up from the bed...this is a striper dress baby so let me show you some moves...

Gulf stands in the center and played music on his phone...gulf started dancing on the beat of the music and with every slutty move he started to strip his clothes...

Mew was looking at Gulf with an open mouth ....fuck what the hell he is doing...Mew's pant is getting tighter just by looking at Gulf's bare body....

Gulf turned and showed his back to Mew and later he bend and pull his panty a bit down just to tease Mew....

Mew went crazy by looking at the perfectly shaped ass of gulf...he wants to see more but gulf is not ready to give in so quickly...

In the next moment, gulf moves out of the room...as they are alone in the mansion so gulf now don't care....Mew followed gulf like a hungry dog...when Mew reached the hall his eyes widened what he looked.... gulf has stripped his all unwanted cloth and he is lying on the bar counter with panty and tie...

Gulf showed his finger to mew and motion him to come...Mew gulped....Mew wanted to jump on gulf and tear his remaining clothes and fuck him in that bloody bar counter slab and make his baby scream his name all night...

But he was so much amazed by the look that he couldn't move...and then he has witnessed one more miracle...

Gulf is looking at Mew he started biting his lips...he touched his chest and gave a slutty expression before taking his hands towards his panty....he put his hand inside the panty and remove his dick ....he started stroking it and said...are you going to come or I have to play this game alone ...by using my hands ....

Mew: no baby don't stress your hands when I am here to give you all the pleasure....

Gulf: smirk...then do it..what are you waiting for...the world has developed a lot but still for fucking someone you have to come closer to that person with your dick.... we still don't have any technology through which we can fuck someone just by looking at that person...so move your ass and come with your dick...

Mew: smiled...yeah baby.....now I will make sure that you will remember this night forever...

Mew started removing his clothes and throw them anywhere....he runs toward Gulf and jumped on the counter slab...he directly attacked Gulf's lips and started kissing him...mew is grinding his dick with Gulf's dick and both moaning in each other's mouth...

Gulf also reciprocated the kiss...gulf growled when he felt Mew's hand slapped Gulf's hand which is holding his dick...

Mew: you are not allowed to touch your dick Gulf Mew Suppasit.... it's my property...and I will only give pleasure to this...

Mew started teasing gulf by rubbing his dick's head...

Gulf:  ahh Mew please stop teasing me and please fuck me...

Mew: not now baby...Mew is in the mood to tease Gulf...

Mew move from lips to the forehead..and soon he kissed gulf on his whole face and Mew's lips are moving from cheek to jawline then to neck where it stayed for long ....and after marking the neck's area...Mew move towards chest...

Mew lick Gulf's nipples and make the other moan loudly...

Gulf: ahhh Mew...please stop playing ....I am getting hard...please make me cum....

Mew: smiled and ignored the plea of Gulf...he sucked Gulf's right nipple till it swelled and started biting the other one till gulf cried in pain...

Gulf: stop asshole it's paining aaahhhhhh....mewwww....

Mew: oh sorry but it tastes really good baby....

Mew took out his tongue and move his tongue around Gulf's navel and fucking the hole with his tongue....

Gulf: Mew stop it...please ....you don't have to fuck every hole...

Mew: smiled and kissed on Gulf's navel and move to Gulf's dick he holds the dick and started licking the head of it...

Gulf: ahhh Mew...ohhh Mew...aahhhh ....

Mew took the whole length inside his mouth and started giving gulf a wonderful blow job....

Gulf: aahh yes...I am going to cum...aahh do it like this mew you are so good...baby ....yes....

Mew: stopped in between and looked at gulf who is already looking at him with a confused look...what?? Why did you stop??....gulf asked and Mew replied ...not so soon honey bunny...

Mew turned gulf on his stomach and separated his two-round cheeks (butt)of Gulf and looked at the pinkish hole...which is looking so sexy...

Mew lick it....and Gulf's body shiver with this unexpected touch...aahh Mew...

Mew loved it he wanted to hear the sexy moan again..so he again licks the hole...gulf again moaned.....and Mew enjoyed that sound...he digs his face in between the two perfectly rounded sexy cheeks and started torturing that beautiful hole of his husband....

He is fucking Gulf's hole with his tongue so brutally...and Gulf is just screaming Mew's name and begging him to fuck him with his hard rock dick...

Now Mew also wanted to release so he enter his one finger inside Gulf's hole and pushed his finger deep inside the hole...aaahhhhhh...gulf screamed....ahhhh Mew...

Mew again entered his other fingers and started fucking the hole with fingers...

Gulf: baby stop fingering...and please fuck me I beg you, baby, please...

Mew without giving any notice slipped his dick inside Gulf's hole in one go and let his husband scream louder in pain ....but soon the pain turned into pleasure and gulf who just shouted bastard is now chanting Mew's name...aahhh Mew...ahhhh fuck...Mew....yes....Mew.....like this....aahhh I want....more.....I want you to please.....baby fuck me...like this oh yeah....yes....

Mew enjoyed the screaming.... it like music to his ear coz now gulf is screaming Mew's name in pleasure....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.