34.Hello Brother!!

Boy: Hello Gulf...how are you??

Gulf: who are you and how do you know my name?? how come we look alike...?? Mew ....I don't have any twin brother .. so how can someone look exactly like me....who is he??

Boy: Hi gulf I am your younger brother Nulf Kanawut...I am 3 years younger than you...

Gulf: what the hell how can this be possible ....and how come I don't know anything about my brother... My dad never said I have a brother... so no you are lying...

Mew: No Gulf he is not lying I have the DNA test and it's matching ....so he is your brother....

Nulf: yes Brother when our mom left dad... she was pregnant ...she was not aware of this and later when she found out ..she didn't tell this to anyone.....

Our mom left our dad for that bastard ...but he also left her when he found out she was pregnant...mom struggled too much in her life....and last year she died....

Gulf: what??? Mom died..oh god... Why didn't she told us about you... Why didn't she return to Dad and me .... And how do you know about me...??

Nulf: yes gulf mom is dead.....Mom doesn't want to go back to dad as she was angry with dad... Coz dad cursed her that she won't be happy in her life and that's why mom never told him that he has one more son...but she called dad few times for money and that time she asked about you.... mom brings your pic from dad last year that's why I came to know about you gulf..

Gulf: Dad didn't know he has a son....

Nulf: He knows mom has a son ...but he never met me...mom never told dad that I am his son...coz she was afraid that dad will take me from her....mom told me all this in her death bed...

Gulf: how can she hide this.....why didn't you contact us after mom's death...

Nulf: I wanted to but After mom died I don't have anything... And I don't even know where dad lives... Or he is going to accept me or not... I didn't have money to even travel to Thailand .....So I was just moving here and there in Malaysia in search of a job to survive....And then I found Mew and he brings me here to meet you...

Gulf: Then Mew why did you hide him from me so long...??

Mew: I wanted to be sure whether he is telling truth or not...and today I was planning to meet him and take him to Rune dad...but you caught me gulf...

Gulf: he go to his brother and hugged him..oh brother...I am sorry you have to struggle so much coz of mom....Mew can Nulf stay here with us...

Mew: Yeah sure baby.....

Nulf: who is he Gulf??? He didn't tell me what is his relationship with you...

Gulf: He is my husband Mew suppasit....gulf hold Mew proudly...

Nulf: Hi...Mew....Nulf blushed looking at Mew and Mew move closer to gulf...

Gulf talked a lot with nulf and he is not satisfied ....he wants to know him more....

Gulf: baby can Nulf sleep with us in our bed.......I want my brother near me....

Mew: But baby he will be here with you all the time you can talk to him all day but at night I guess he should sleep in the guest room...

Mew please baby...for few days let him sleep with us ...we have alot to catch up....I am so happy that we will live together ....I always get bore here now we will stay together and do lots of fun...

Mew is happy for gulf and his brother but he is not comfortable with the way gulf is inviting nulf into their personal life.... they don't know him....instead of letting dad handle this he is asking him to stay with them....

Mew is also not comfortable with the way Nulf is blushing by seeing Mew....

gulf Didn't listen and Invited Nulf to sleep with them and decided they will meet Rune the next day....

Mew sleep one side of the bed ...gulf in between and Nulf is on another side....

Mew hold Gulf in his sleep but he felt a hand on his body....this is not the way gulf sleeps....he opened his eyes and saw Nulf's hand on his body....he moves Nulf's hand and turned other side....

In the morning Mew opened his eyes and found gulf on his chest as usual.... he smiled but his smile faded the moment he saw Nulf's hand on his body again....he moves Nulf's hand again....and grab Gulf's waist....he kissed gulf's forehead and thought why the hell gulf invited his brother to sleep with us...

After sometime gulf wakes up and saw Mew is not in the bed and neither Nulf....he went down saw Mew sitting on the dining table....

Gulf: Baby why did you wake up so soon...

Mew: sulking ....nothing I Don't feel like sleeping....

Gulf: Now what happened to him...always make faces...Nulf what are you doing in the kitchen....

Nulf: Preparing Breakfast...almost done...I am a good cook so thought to do something for Mew ....as he brings me here to meet my brother... allowed me in his house to stay and last night let me sleep with him...I mean with you...

Mew: rolled his eyes...

Gulf: Nulf it's okay Mew is a kind man... Except for me, he does favours to others without thinking....

Nulf: Serve breakfast to both ... And the moment Mew eat one spoon he asked... How is the food, Mew ...

Mew: Fine...

Gulf: C'mon mew it's so good... Nulf Mew never appreciates anyone easily ... Don't be disheartened....

Oh, I just forgot mew I have something for you ...gulf show him ...pineapple jam...I made this for you at dad's house...hope you like it...you told me you love pineapple jam...Nulf you also try ...

Nulf: tasted the jam and said...gulf....you need to work hard it's not that good...no worries I will teach you how to make perfect jam....

Mew took a piece of bread and spread the jam and said wao baby it's amazing...I love it......if Nulf doesn't like it...then put this in the fridge I will eat this every morning....

Nulf stayed silent and gulf understood the reason...

Gulf: brother don't be upset.... Mew loved your breakfast too ... He is just trying to encourage me so he appreciated me...

Mew: No Gulf I appreciated you coz I love whatever you do... I love everything about you....so no matter how you prepare food I will eat with the same emotions..but when it comes to others I will appreciate it when it is extraordinary...and nulf your food was not that great...  And you are not my husband....

Gulf and Nulf looked at mew....coz of his blunt and harsh comments and openly declaring his love for Gulf....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.