56.Inked

Gulf and mew looked at each other for a long and then mew said ...Baby but...

Gulf: You still have doubts ..you Still wanna control yourself...Really mew...

When Gulf didn't receive any answer from mew....gulf lost all his control and he got angry....he understands that what Mew did ...he is still guilty for that....even gulf also hate when he saw Mew with Nulf but now both understand this is Nulf's mistake, not Mew's ....so he wants his husband ...he wants his life back.. it's been too long when Gulf has touched Mew...his body and soul are asking for Mew's touch ...Mew, please ....

Mew: let gulf down and said Gulf ....I can't...

Gulf: okay so I am not left with any choice...Mr. Mew Suppasit I am feeling cold and in next minute I am going to remove all my clothes ... I want someone who will warm my body ...so either you or anyone.... whoever makes me warm I can let that person fill me with their cums...

You either stay here with this crap that I can't do this and let others make my body warm...or you come to the bed with me the choice is completely yours....

Mew: Gulf how dare you to say that ...how can you say that anyone can do.....

Gulf: You had sex with Nulf for 2 months ....and now we are divorced....so I have all the right to sleep with whoever I want...and if you are enough guilty that you can't touch me then be more guilty and don't interfere in my sex life too....

Mew: Baby don't say that...

Gulf: rolled his eyes...and shout Robert(Gulf's bodyguard) ....Robert came in...

Robert: Yes sir....

Gulf: I want you to fuck me right here right now..

Robert: sorry...

Gulf: Don't worry your boss won't say anything...and I can assure you that you will love that....gulf started opening his shirt's buttons...

Robert is looking at Gulf with sparkling eyes...coz Gulf is really beautiful and he really has fair and soft skin...

Mew: Robert if you want to make babies in the future then just get out....else I will give you a strong kick between your legs....

Robert: Sorry sir...Robert moves out of the room...

Mew: Gulf what the hell is this...Mew saw Gulf moving towards the door...where are you going...??

Gulf: I am going to ask Shaun(Mew's Driver)...or someone else... whoever is ready to fuck me without getting scared....

Mew stops Gulf took him on his shoulder....and Throw him on the bed....

I don't care what I have done in the past I know that was not completely my mistake...so I won't let you do this...you are mine and you are not allowed to get touched by anyone except me...

Gulf: smiled...finally you understood what I was trying to make you understand....

Mew started opening Gulf's shirt...in no time he throw all gulf's and his clothes on the floor ...he looked at gulf's waist and asked...

Mew: Gulf what is this...

Gulf: Tatoo ....I made it last week....how it is...