14.Bad Day

The next day gulf gets up early to make breakfast and asked Mew to drop him at his parent's house...

Mew: are you done?.. I have to reach the office too...if you want more time then I will ask the driver to take you in another car...

Gulf: I am done let's go....gulf get in the car and put everything in the back seat...and sit quietly....

Mew: looked at gulf...he is too silent today...seat belt....

Gulf: huh??

Mew: seat belt gulf....

Gulf: oh ...hmm...he wear seat belt and motion mew to drive....

After sometime Mew stopped the car...I can't come in now... I am getting late for office...I will come to pick you in the evening....

Gulf took his things and move out and looked at mew as ..mew is his father who just dropped his son at school and leaving him there alone....mew saw gulf's upset face and tried to say something but his phone started ringing and he answered the call and left...

Gulf went inside...

Keit: hey type how are you son...mink look who has come...c'mon young boy come in....

Gulf: Thank you sir...this is for you....

Keit: Call me dad, not sir....and thank you...he unwraps the gift...oh my god...champagne this one is my favorite....mew finally handed over this beauty to me....

Gulf: looked to Keit in confusion....

Keit: Ahh mew bought this from foreign and I asked him a lot of time to give this to me but he refused...from 5 years I have my eyes on this...but finally mew sent this with you...smart boy...I guess he wanted me to like you more...and he won...I am really impressed son....

Gulf: thought....shit did I bring the wrong bottle ...mew will kill me if this is not what he told me to give....

Mink: hello Type... I am seeing you after so long ...you both don't even call...don't you miss me, honey...

Gulf: gulf felt weird as she was too friendly since, from the marriage ....Mom, I am sorry we will call you from now onwards...

Mink: don't call me mom...call me Mink...

Gulf: gave a forced smiled and felt a bit uncomfortable....

The whole day gulf tried to help everyone but no one let him work...he looked to the door waiting for Mew....

The party started...gulf felt really lonely coz he doesn't know anyone...Mink introduced him to her friends...but gulf was not comfortable... the party gets over and everyone left... but mew didn't come...

Keit: gulf this is new for you...we have a habit of him coming late to the parties ...sometimes he doesn't even come...gulf maybe he will come late so go and sleep...

Mink: gulf don't worry he will come soon...and it's late so I think you should stay here...

Gulf wanted to say no and wanted to return but where is mew...why he left me here why he didn't come...why he is not replying to my messages...gulf is alone in mew's room...he called mew to ask him when he will come...

Gulf: mew when will you come...

Mew: I don't know...you sleep....

Gulf: are we sleeping here....