28. Baby Gulfie

Mew: Are you, okay baby?? Wait you bastards I won't leave you...how dare you to touch my husband...

Gulf: cried hard and hugged Mew tightly mew...where were you..why you left me alone...why did you leave my hand...

Mew: I am sorry baby...I accept it's my mistake I should have held you tight....

Gulf cried like hell....Mew took him to the taxi which he took from the next station to reach here...

Mew: c'mon get in baby...

Gulf is not ready to leave mew's shirt....you also come...

Mew: yes baby I am coming...where I will go without you....but if you hold me like this how we will get in ....

Gulf: no you will leave me again ...I won't leave your shirt...

Mew: babes I will never do that I told you na that was a mistake and I am sorry....okay hold my shirt and get in and then I won't run okay...come....

Gulf get in but he didn't leave Mew's shirt...mew also get in the car...the destination is far so...mew said baby ...just sleep for some time and don't cry....nothing happened right...I came on right time gulf...please don't be scared...

Gulf: I am feeling sleepy...

Mew: then sleep na baby...use my shoulder to sleep...

Gulf looked at mew in disbelief...no I don't trust you ....you will leave me again....gulf gets up from his seat and sit on mew's lap...

Mew's eyes widened...gulf...he looked at the driver but he didn't ask gulf to get down...he thought maybe he is scared...

Slowly gulf sleep ...on mew's chest ..after an hour they reached their hotel and Mew tried to wake gulf...but he saw gulf is sleeping soundly....he gave money to the driver ...

And started moving slowly towards the car's door...he asked the driver to help...and mew somehow get up from his seat and came out...the driver helped mew to give hands in balancing gulf....

Mew: you just sleep like a baby....

He asked one of the bell boys to open the door of his room and then he closed the door by using his leg and took gulf to the bed...

He put hands of gulf down and move towards the washroom...but gulf holds his shirt...why you are leaving me again....you promised me you won't ...you are a liar...

Mew: baby I am not leaving you .... see we are in our room and I am just going to the washroom...

Gulf; no you will not go anywhere...stay here ..

Mew: baby I need to pee urgently....

Gulf: no ....mew you can't control it for me....

Mew: baby it's nature's call how can I avoid it...I will pee here...please let me go...

Gulf: look mew with tears in his eyes...why did you leave me there....you are lying now also you are leaving me alone here.....

Mew: okay c'mon princess let's go and see why I am going to the washroom...he carry gulf and control his pee....he felt like he will pee here only....

Mew entered the washroom...and said now can I put you down...so that I can unzip my pant's zip and do what I am here to do...

Gulf: Can't you manage....

Mew: I would have if God has given me more hands or this dick can come out automatically....but now I can't ...so please get down..

Gulf: No...I won't....gulf chuckle and mew saw that smile...

Mew: Baby can you show some mercy on your husband and get down...

Gulf finally get down and turned another side...mew..I wanna take bath I feel dirty ...they touched me....mew wash his hand and hugged gulf from the back...

Mew: shhh Gulf...just forget it....you are with me and you are fine now....

Gulf: hugged Mew and said bathe me...

Mew: what?? Baby but ...

Gulf: you are planning to leave me in this unknown place ....you are trying to take revenge for that slap...you will leave me here with no money and no cell phone....and some bastard will .....gulf started sobbing....

Mew: shhh no baby I won't do that ...I can never do this gulf...I love you, baby...do you know when I saw you outside the train ....I felt my heart stopped beating ... thought I will die if I don't see you in the station....
I know you are scared ...too much scared and that's why all negative thoughts are coming into your mind ....I am not upset with you .....but baby those half an hour was hell for me....you are my lifeline gulf I will also die if anything happens to you...

Gulf: Mew....

Mew: no I am not expecting anything in return gulf...not your love not any sympathy...I know you are not gay and won't love me ever...but always remember ...I Mew suppasit love you more than anyone in this world and I will die, baby....I won't leave you ever...

Gulf looked at mew..then why did you leave me you bastard...gulf punched mew in the stomach...

Mew: ahhhhh babes...it hurts...he hugged gulf...now go and take bath...

Gulf: looked at mew chest and started playing with mew shirt's button...no you help me...you are not allowed to leave me for a single minute....till we reach home....

Mew: Hmm okay baby...do you really want me to help you in bathing....

Gulf: hmm...

Mew: carry gulf in his arms and took him to shower and started removing his clothes...

Gulf: mew close your eyes and don't cheat....

In the next moment, gulf is standing naked in front of mew... But mew's eyes are closed....

Gulf: can I remove yours... You also need to take bath ....

Mew: Huh??

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.