39. Feelings

Mew is at his office he is working when someone knocked on the door...yes come in...

Nulf: Sir, I need your signature on these papers ...we have to submit this to the accounts department for payment...

Mew: ok leave the files here I will check it...

Nulf: okay sir...

Mew: Nulf ..how is your work going on..do you like this place...

Nulf: yes sir I love this place ... People are friendly and helpful....

Mew knew Nulf is telling lie ...coz it's been 15 days when Nulf joined the office and few members are bullying him for being owner husband's brother....they feel that gulf got this job coz of being relative of Mew not coz of his capability....they didn't know how tough interview Nulf has to pass for this internship...

Even knowing this mew didn't say anything to the employee coz he was waiting for a formal complaint and wanted to see how Nulf handles everything...

Mew is getting impressed with Nulf day by day...

Nulf: sir, can I leave...

Mew: yes...and please send office boy I need some files from the storeroom...

Nulf: he is out for some work ....  let me know I will get it for you...

Mew: okay.... he gave names of files which he wants....when Nulf left for the storeroom.... mew remember he wants one more file...so he followed Nulf...

Nulf is standing on the Stool taking out the files...he is not standing properly on the stool due to which the stool slipped and Nulf is about to fall ...he closed his eyes ...but soon he realized someone saved him...he opens the eyes to look and saw Mew holding him in his arm like a bride.....

He looked at mew and gave a breathtaking smile...Thanks...Mew sir...

Mew: If this is the way you work, I am afraid my company is in the wrong hands ...the person who can't save himself what he will do with my company...

Nulf: sorry sir....

Mew: I am joking relax....no need to take files I will ask the office boy to take files....now what's your plan ...you wanted to go home or will wait for me....

Nulf: blushed....if you put me down then only I can go or wait in your cabin....

Mew realized he is still carrying Nulf in his arm...oh...sorry he put him down...and left...

While returning from work there is complete silence and awkwardness between Nulf and Mew....but they didn't make gulf know all this...

After few days...

Gulf: Baby I wanted to go on a trip for 2 days please let me go...

Mew: No I won't allow that ...I told you that I am not comfortable sending you outside with so many strangers...

Gulf: if you won't let me go then I will go and stay with my dad for one week and I won't let you touch me for 2 months....now decide...

Mew: baby this is blackmailing....

Gulf: think whatever you want to think but I want to go and you have to let me go...champ and techno are also coming then how can you say I am going with complete strangers...

Mew tried hard but gulf is not ready to listen to anything....lastly mew agreed but Gulf has to give him his ass to mew to make him agree...