20. Regrets

Mew was so tired of watching champ and gulf so close....and gulf and Mew are fighting everyday coz of champ...but champ was unaware of all this...

Even after fighting ...gulf behave as nothing happened...

Champ: gulf why don't you sleep with mew....he doesn't have any problem you sleeping with me...

Gulf: no it's not we sleep all time together...we respect each other's privacy...

Champ: but he is your husband...are you guys not doing sex...

Gulf: champ ... Idiot... No why would I do it with him... You know why we got married....

Champ: but he loves you gulf...

Gulf: what?? Mew can't love anyone.... he is still a stubborn asshole....

Champ: No gulf I can see it in his eyes that he loves you...the way he looks at you the way he agrees on everything you say..even he is so understanding....I accept he drinks regularly, smokes, and has a few bad habits ...even he was bad earlier but now he is changing for you... ..you should give him a chance...

Gulf: But I am not gay....

Champ: gulf... First, you have to think out of gender...I mean there is no difference between love between men and women or between men's ...the feeling the expression the understanding and even sex... it's not different.....but first you have to change those thoughts....did you ever kissed him??

Gulf: yes...

Champ: Did you feel disgusted...

Gulf: No, but felt it's wrong....

Champ: it felt wrong coz you are not ready to accept the relationship between men is normal.... But if you don't feel disgusted that means you liked it...

Gulf: Hmm kind of...

Champ: then why don't you give your husband a chance see you only said you can't divorce him so .... When you can't avoid something try to enjoy it and try to understand it and try to make most of it...

Gulf: Think for some time.. hmm it felt so good when we kissed his lips was soft and... Gulf blushed.... Should I give us a chance... Maybe things change.... But I will ask him not to expect much from us...

He gets up and jumps on champ to hug him which leads to both falls on the bed...

Mew: In the office...Today I will tell gulf that I like him ...and I want to date him...it will give us a chance to know each other...he is not accepting our relationship coz he doesn't know how romantic I can be...I don't want to touch him but I want to make him mine...I want to show him my feelings towards him...he got a bit nervous...so he started drinking....but he lost the track of his drink and he had too much...

mew came home after drinking...and when he entered he saw them... gulf was hugging champ on the bed but Mew thought they were kissing ...first Mew was not sober and from where he saw.. it looked like they were kissing......he left immediately ...he felt an ache in his heart....how can you do this...he went to his room he can barely walk....you can't talk to me but you can kiss him....why gulf....mew closed his eyes and fall asleep...he saw a dream...he saw gulf and champ are doing sex...and gulf is so happy....gulf looked at mew and said...I don't have a problem with gay mew ...I have a problem with you....aaahhh champ you are so good...

Though from last 2 weeks mew is having weird dreams about gulf and champ but he ignored coz he believed in gulf...but now that dreams make him lose his mind....he open his eyes....he saw gulf is standing near his bed..

Gulf: Mew what happened?? You are sweating is everything all right....

Mew get up and closed the door...are you asking me I am okay...how dare you to cheat on me gulf...

Gulf: what?? Are you mad or what..?? When did I cheat you...you are drunk...go to sleep I came here to tell you that champ went to my dad's place and to ask you for dinner ... I wanted to talk but I guess you need medicine instead of food..

Mew: grab gulf and throw him on the bed and he removed his belt...he gets on top of the gulf and tied his hand....gulf was shouting he tried to escape but it was an unsuccessful attempt...mew was stronger and too angry...

Gulf: Mew what are you doing?? Please leave me I swear I haven't done anything....you are drunk and assuming things....

Mew: I saw you too...and I had enough of you....he get on top of gulf and next minute he removed all his clothes and throw on the floor....and started taking gulf's clothes....

Gulf: no Mew I beg you please don't....

Mew: immediately put his lips on half to stop him shouting...mew removed all his clothes and throw it too...aaahh I wanted to tell you that I ...but you.... why did you do this to me...

I warned you gulf that I am too bad and now you will see how bad I can be....

The whole night Mew tortured gulf...gulf cried begged but Mew didn't listen....

Next morning....

Mew open his eyes he saw himself on gulf... He opens his eyes to look clearly.. and he got shocked... Gulf was tied with a belt his body has bruises like someone bite him and his hands were turned red due to the belt.... both were naked...he remembered his last night his body shivered with the thought that he did all this with gulf....

Mew: gulf...gulf....he untie him ...gulf please wake up baby I am sorry.....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 7 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.