36.Pissed Mew

Few days passed and everything is going great.... Mew loves watching gulf happy ... And Gulf shower lots of love to mew but not in front of Nulf...

Gulf still feels a bit embarrassed to show his love to a man in front of others...he is still not ready to accept that he is gay....so he still feels a bit uncomfortable showing his love to mew...but when they are in their room...gulf is all clingy to mew....

Mew: baby let me send this mail to the client then I will come to sleep....

Gulf: No come now Mew I am missing you...

Mew: baby we are in the same room how can you miss me ....

Gulf: I miss your touch...come and hug me ...

Mew: baby just waits for some time....

Gulf: no...I give you 5 minutes if you don't come to me I will go to Nulf's room to sleep...

Mew: get up from his place and lay beside Gulf... Don't you even think that....

By the way, someone is showering too much love on his husband....why so...

Gulf: coz I love you ...

Mew: And??

Gulf: you are doing so much for Nulf finally in the middle of the term he got admission to such a good college due to your recommendation....You let dad save money for Nulf's future and started giving him pocket money even though it is not your responsibility...You let him stay here....I am so proud of you mew...

Mew: really...I am doing all this for you gulf...you know I love you right...Mew pull gulf for a kiss but he stopped listening to gulf...

Gulf: you know what Nulf always talks about you ....he really respect you...he told me yesterday you are his hero...

Mew: Baby and what did you reply....

Gulf: nothing I agreed to what he said...

Mew: Gulf...you should be jealous how can someone say such words for your husband....

Gulf: Mew you are an idiot ...he is my brother, not any other man ...and he just respect you....so just relax....

Mew: idiot....come here.... let's sleep now....

It's a routine of two love birds to talk before sleeping....

And since from when Nulf comes here to stay.. mew took all the report from gulf what they did ...what they talked about...mew doesn't trust Nulf and his intention specially towards him...he can see how Nulf looks at mew...

Gulf: Mew tell me na....gulf Interrupt in between the thoughts of mew....what are you thinking....

Mew: what baby..?? Nothing just some business work...

Gulf: I was saying can you offer Nulf internships in your office...

Mew: baby let him find the job on his own ...if you help him in every step he will get used to it...then how he will become independent....

Gulf: okay don't give him a job if you don't find him suitable but at least you can take his interview...please baby....for me ....

Mew: okay...but I will take some fees for this...

Gulf: aww you are asking for a bribe...

Mew: yes...I want it else no place for your brother in my office...