13.Hurt Mew

Gulf looked at mew and removed his lips from mew...and made a disgusting face...bastard..gulf again tried to get up but he fell due to slippery ground...gulf again slip on mew and their lips touched...now Mew smirk and turn gulf and get on his top and kissed him...

Gulf tried to move but he couldn't...as mew is stronger than gulf and Mew is all over gulf...

Gulf tried to punch him but this time mew has grabbed his hand very tightly....

Gulf is trying hard but he couldn't do anything...mew is seeking a chance to enter his tongue in gulf's mouth but gulf was fighting hard....

Mew broke the kiss gulf this is your punishment for being mean to me...now let me kiss you else I will tie you and I will kiss you whole night till you give me access to your mouth....

Gulf: leave me mew you, bastard...leave me....aaahhh

Mew: don't blame me if it turns into something else...Mew lean and kissed gulf ...and at last, gulf gave mew access to enter his mouth....

Mew smiled and swirl his tongue...he tastes every bit of gulf's mouth....mew realized gulf is not fighting anymore so he releases gulf's hand and just concentrating on gulf's lips....he is sensually kissing gulf....forgetting everything....and the first-time gulf didn't feel disgusted...though he didn't reciprocate but he didn't feel bad too...

After kissing gulf's lips... mew moved to gulf neck and started sucking it...the pleasure is taking over Mew's senses....when he moves a bit down....he heard gulf's voice and stopped...

Gulf: are you done or you wanna rape me too...if wanna then do it mew... let's get over this...you want to fuck me for that slap...go ahead take your revenge...I am ready to get raped every day by you till your animal gets satisfied but after that kill me too...coz I don't want to stay alive after knowing that a bastard like you touched me......I hate you mew suppasit...

Mew looked to gulf....his heartaches by hearing those words....he gets up immediately. ...he has tears in his eyes....I was not trying to rape you....I just wanted to....let it be....mew leave the room and went to another room to sleep....

Gulf gets up looked the mirror saw his swollen lips...and cursed Mew for this...asshole...

Next day...

Mew is sitting at the dining table when he saw gulf coming down...

Mew: Gulf take this card after college go and buy these things...and from now you are going to make breakfast lunch and dinner..mew's voice was stern and very scary...

Gulf: In your dreams....

Mew: Gulf okay then these are estimated bills for your staying in this home.. using water electricity...your food and other expenses... Go work outside and pay these...

Gulf looked at the bills ... It's too much... But Mew I am staying here coz we are married...

Mew: do you take me as your husband ... No right... If you don't believe in this marriage then why you expect me to pay your expenses... Now you can't divorce me ... I have that copy of the agreement too... Neither I will shift in any small place to reduce your expenses and nor can move out of this house...

So choose whether you want to do this small household work or wanna pay for your daily expenses....

Gulf: felt bad the coldness in Mew's voice was not showing his anger but how to hurt he was...

Mew: one more thing.... You can sleep in another room... Shift your all belonging.. and try to talk to me when it is required....we will just act in front of our parents...

Gulf: Hmm...

Mew got a call...hello yes dad....no dad we can't come I have meetings scheduled that day.....okay I will ask gulf...

Mew: gulf my dad called to invite on his wedding anniversary which is after 2 weeks he wanted us to spend the whole day with them......I have a meeting scheduled that day so I will be late...if you can't go let me know I will tell him that you are busy...

Gulf: No I will go...I am getting late so I won't be able to prepare breakfast ...I will make lunch and dinner....

Mew: didn't answer either he asked him how he is going to college...

Then the next few days were too tough...gulf and Mew didn't talk to each other....Mew was too cold to gulf....he just eats his food and leave for the office and stay all his evening either in his studies or in his room...

Gulf felt a bit lonely ...but he was angry too...

Gulf: he tried to rape me I don't know why he is playing as a victim and showing how to hurt he was...huh I don't care...but I was not fighting too so may be he thought I want the same....but I am not gay....how can he think that...

Gulf prepared dinner and messaged mew to come down....

After sometime Mew came....he sits with his phone and started eating....

Gulf: Mew tomorrow we have to go to your dad's place...do I need to bring anything....

Mew: take champagne my dad loves it...

Gulf: I don't have much idea regarding champagne...which one to buy....

Mew: go down to the liquor storeroom and look A7 shelf ...gift that to dad.... anything else...

Gulf: when you will come...I don't know anyone...everyone is a stranger to me...I will feel uncomfortable...

Mew: you don't feel comfortable with me too gulf...and I am worst than a stranger for you...if you don't want to go then don't go...

Gulf: felt bad about what Mew said....he left his food in middle and left for his room....

Dad, I miss you ....gulf started crying... these few days are hard for gulf ...gulf is all alone in this big house...he does his homework ...household work still the day seems so long....inviting people at Mew's home is not allowed...and every day he can't go to someone's place....

I miss you, dad...I feel too lonely here

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Sorry, I added this part first in the next part it will ask gulf to apologize...

Hello readers I will update 1 chapter daily for both books and won't update on weekends ....as I have to read books on weekends...so hope you all understand.. I don't get time to read....and I love reading...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.