16.Poor Gulf

Gulf: where is your driver....

Mew: He went for dinner when you called for the first time and I smelled something fishy so I drove here myself...

Gulf: mew Thanks....for what you did...for believing me....

Mew: remained silent....

Gulf: and I am sorry for my past behavior....

Mew: if you think that I supported you here and coz you said sorry .... this arrangement will change then the answer is No...I did what is required and it's a truth that you are my husband at least in eyes of others....so what I did.... it's for our so-called relationship not for you....

Gulf: Mew I don't care why you did that....it only mattered that you took a stand for me.... and I realized that how it feels when someone calls you a rapist I am sorry...

Mew: he didn't answer.......

They reached home..Mew move out and went to his room....

Gulf felt really bad but he don't know what to do...instead of saying sorry...

For the next few days, Keit called every day to say sorry to Mew and gulf...gulf accepted the apology but Mew was stern...

Mew: Dad, please how can you think that gulf can do such things...and you tried to slap him....I told you a thousand times that your choice of wives is wrong...they are behind your money ....your two wives already tried to seduce me and this one...I can't take your apology...and you are not allowed to meet my husband in my absence...I don't believe you....

Keit: called gulf ....son please try to make him understand I am really sorry for what I did...I divorced that bitch too....

Gulf: yes dad I am trying hard...he disconnected the call....I am trying dad...but he is Stubborn...he is fighting with his dad for me with whom he is not even talking.......

Gulf felt really alone in this home...he is trying hard...he makes breakfast for mew his favorite lunch and dinner still mew remains the same...

One evening gulf was preparing hard to make mew's favorite snacks...and he successfully did it..

Gulf: I made your favorite snacks...please try and tell me how is it...

Mew: ate he was about to say it's good but he saw gulf's hand ...there is a burn-in his hand....what happened to your hand...

Gulf: nothing while making this some oil spilled in my hand...but it's okay you tell me how is it...

Mew: garb Gulf's arm and said have you gone crazy...who asked you to do all this....did I ask you to do this...what you wanna show that how guilty you are.... ok what if I forgive you....you will accept me as your husband ....no right...and again if someday I lost my control and touch you ...then you will again accuse me of raping right....so stop this drama of yours and don't try to be sweet....

This is not gonna make our life a happy married life....did you get that...

Gulf: looked at mew in disbelief ....his eyes filled with tears and he runs towards his room....he cried like hell but mew didn't come to look at him...next whole day gulf stays in his room crying.....

why you are doing this...how many times I should say sorry...how many silent treatments I have to bear...how much I have to prove that I am sorry...I can't accept you as my husband.... I am not gay and this is not a normal marriage....

Dad, please take me from here I am missing you....I am so alone...I don't like staying here please help me...please take me.....gulf talked to his dad's pic as he can't talk to him ....he don't want to disturb him...He got exhausted while crying and not eating for more than one day....he slept and when he gets up its already night...

Gulf get up and went to mew's room he knocked....

Mew: Yes...

Gulf: with swollen eyes....Mew, I want to go to dad's place can you drop me...

Mew: Now??...he looked to gulf his eyes were red...

Gulf: I am missing him....a tear fall from his eyes...

Mew: Now it's too late...Go tomorrow and if you want you can stay a few days with your dad...I told you what I feel...now you do as you wish....I am no one to tell you anything....tell me if you want my driver to drop you now...

Gulf: didn't say anything turned and move out... he sits near stairs...and cried...why you are doing this for me...am I that bad that you can't even ask me if I had eaten or why I am crying......and after crying hard for long he slept again on the floor...

Mew: who is looking at him crying ...wait there and when he saw gulf is asleep....Mew carry him and put him on the bed...

Why you are doing this to yourself....and why making this hard for me....why don't you understand it's hard for me to see you like this....he sleeps beside gulf....

In the morning....

Gulf was not able to open his eyes due to weakness....he somehow opened his eyes and looked around ...he was in Mew's bed...he looked on bed mew was sleeping soundly beside him...

He gathers some strength and touched mew cheek....I am sorry....can't you forgive me....tears started falling from Gulf's eye... don't be so harsh on me mew....fight with me mew but don't give this silent treatment...it hurts....he grabs mew's shirt and cried.....be that devil mew and make my life miserable ...it was so easy to deal with you back then when you were bad....but it's hard for me to fight this mew...who is so good to me...

While crying he felt a hand on his waist pulling him closer to mew's chest....will you please stop that gulf....please stop crying....

Gulf looked up...he cried more...mew....I am so sor...

Mew: touched his lips....stop, please....I forgive you....but I am still mad why didn't you eat anything for 2 days ...why...

Gulf: I don't feel like eating..why you scold me so bad...I made your favorite dish..see my hand it's still paining and what you did you scold me......I felt so alone here mew...he cried more and more....

Mew: shhhh quiet....stop crying I am sorry too....now can we eat today...I have never done fasting for so long gulf...I am really hungry....

Gulf widened his eyes....you didn't eat anything for 2 days...

Mew: No....

Gulf: hugged Mew...why did you do that mew.... But soon he realized he is too close to mew... He immediately steps back.... I am sorry....

Mew: also looked here and there.... let's go outside to eat....

Gulf: hmm...I will go and change....thanks....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 7 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.