35.Mew my hero

Nulf: I am sorry Mew if I do something bad...or you misunderstood something....I am just trying to help my brother making good food so that he can serve you better....

Gulf: looked at mew in anger....his eyes are complaining that why did you hurt my brother...

Mew: yeah Nulf I was just telling you how much I love my husband...sorry if you find it rude...

Nulf: No it's okay I can understand...

Mew get up and kissed gulf and left for the office ....whole day gulf was busy with Nulf and later in the evening, he called Rune to introduce Nulf...

Rune was happy to find Nulf as his son...and wanted to take Nulf with him...

Rune: Nulf this is mew's home I can't let you stay here so come with me... I stay with champ ...Gulf's friend but he is more like family...I am sure you will love it there....

Nulf: but Dad I wanted to stay with Mew and Gulf...

Rune: what ?? But Nulf they are married and you are disturbing their married life so come with me...

Nulf: I met my brother after such a long time still you want me not to stay with him...

Gulf: dad let it be na... If he wanted to stay with me then..let him be... I also get bore here staying alone.... I will get a company too ..

Rune: Gulf how can you decide all this on your own... This is mew's house and he is your husband ... You should ask him before committing anything to your brother....

Maybe mew doesn't like Nulf staying here...

Gulf: What are you saying dad why would mew will not like it.....I am sure he would love Nulf to stay with us...

Mew: Hello good evening dad....

Rune: Good evening mew...Better you came ....I wanted to ask you this... do you want Nulf to stay here or you want him to go with me ..

Mew: Looked at Nulf and said I think Nulf should stay with dad...he met dad after so long ...so it's better if they spend time together...

Gulf: What are you saying, Mew..I also need to spend time with my brother...you have such a big house ...why can't he stay with us ....

Mew: baby I am not saying that Nulf can't live with us I am just suggesting why he should stay with dad ..

Gulf: I don't care I want my brother to be with me...dad let him be here, please...

Rune: it's still mew's decision but yes as far as his studies are concerned...then I will pay the fees for this year and later...he has to find a job to pay his expenses...

Nulf: yes I am ready for that ...thanks Dad ...Nulf hugged Rune then he thanked Gulf and kissed him on the cheek then he moves towards mew and tried to hug him but Mew steps back...

Mew: baby come inside we need to talk.....

Gulf followed Mew and entered his room...

Gulf: what happened mew why did you call me here is everything all right ...

Mew: baby first I want to tell you that it would be better if your brother stays with your dad...but if you want him to stay with you then ask him to stay in a different room ...coz I won't allow anyone in my bed...

Gulf: Mew but...

Mew: No baby... no ifs and buts...this is final....

Gulf: okz...