12. Gulf's turn

Mew: It's time for our honeymoon sweetie....

Gulf: why not honey...

Mew: really ....mew's eyes enlighten....he leans to kiss gulf....

Gulf: yeah sure ...he gave a tight punch in mew's stomach....and pushed him out of the bed and said...do you want more love bite asshole....gulf gets up and leaves....

Mew: aahhhh fuck...how dare you...mew tried to get up but due to pain he couldn't...ahhhh this brat...

The whole day mew and gulf stay away from each other...gulf is busy unpacking his stuff in mew's room...as he knows no matter what mew will never let him sleep in another room...he doesn't want to drag his dad again...so he compromised shifting in mew's room....

At night...

When gulf came to his room ...mew already slept...he was working on some project...gulf was glad that at least mew is a workaholic...

mew thinks all day hard what to do to make gulf live here on his conditions....he is not that easy as he thought....mew don't want to bother Rune...though he always shows gulf that he can do anything to his dad but actually ...he doesn't want to play so dirty.....

Next day...

Mew is going office when gulf said...mew I have few things to take from dad's home before going to college....can you drop me ... I don't want dad to question why you let me go alone when his place is on the way to your office....

Mew: Hmm let's go....

Gulf: mew you promised me to sign the papers after marriage....

Mew: I will sign when I will consider this as marriage.....and this will be considered as marriage when you will let me touch you... When you take care of me and my home... And you stop fighting with me and behave like an idle wife...

Gulf: Fuck off mew suppasit...... They reached Rune home... Gulf showed his middle finger to mew and get inside...

Mew: this brat is getting on my nerves...

Rune: Thanks mew for bringing him here ....I forgot to put his books in his luggage....

Mew: dad he is my husband I am glad to help...... let's go dad we will go to the office... Together...

Rune: office??  did you forget the foreign delegates are going to be at your home today evening....

Mew: oh shit...yes I completely forgotten that I invited them today... they are specially coming to taste Thailand cuisine and to meet my husband.... that's why I invited them home....thanks dad for reminding me....gulf baby we need to go to make the arrangements...

Gulf: hmm okay dad then see you in the evening...

Mew gulf went home...they started preparing for the evening....

Mew's clients came in the evening and mew introduce gulf to them... He called a few helpers to prepare food...

Everyone is enjoying the food... Gulf was getting bored so he went to his room...

After sometime Mew entered his room to take a few papers......he looked at gulf he was wearing a sexy net shirt he was looking extremely sexy in a red shirt......

Mew: gulped ...why did you change gulf and wearing this shirt....he looked down he is just wearing a shirt without pants....Mew's heart skipped a beat just by looking at him...