38.NULF'S FEAR

Flashback....

while leaving from office...Nulf and mew saw a watchman is crying in pain...

Mew: what happened ??

Watchman: nothing I got injured and it's paining...mew and Nulf saw the blood in his hand and blood on the floor....mew asked other security to take care of him....other security men take him to the medical room for dressing....

Mew looked at Nulf and he was a bit surprised...Nulf was watching blood....and started shivering...

Nulf: looked at mew and started taking deep breaths....

Mew: Nulf what happened..??

Nulf: He is shivering.. taking long breaths and tears flowing from his eyes...

Mew: understand the situation ....it's a panic attack... He hugged Nulf .... Shh everything is fine Mew took him to a nearby hospital...

The doctor gave him some pills to make him relax ....and then asked...what triggered your panic attack, Nulf...

Nulf: blood... whenever I see blood this happens....

Doctor: from how long you have this issue..

Nulf: from one year...

Doctor: is there something that happened to you..some tragedy or you saw some accident or witness something in your childhood...

Nulf: my mom...she died last year and before dying, she used to vomit blood for 6 months....and I am the only one with her...I see blood all day and I have to clean it every time...after 3 months I started shivering a bit...and later I used to get fainted whenever I see blood ...

As I am the only one with her so even when I get my consciousness...I have to clean it ... sometimes it dried and I have to rub it for a long....

After my mom's death, I didn't witness blood at all but after 2 months when I saw a person bleeding this started happening...

Doctor: oh...I guess after your mother's death somewhere in your mind you felt free from all this...your mind relaxed that you don't have to witness it again but now when you see blood your mind reminds you of the old memories and you started panicking..I will give you some medicines it will help you but you have to come for counseling regularly...

After coming from Doctor's cabin mew asked Nulf Why didn't you went to the psychiatrist...

Nulf: Looked at mew and said....I didn't have money to even eat .... I manage to feed myself for one time...how can I...a lone tear fall from his eyes....I am sorry I troubled you...

Mew looked at him..nulf is crying silently.....mew read in the investigation report of Nulf that he struggled a lot...and it was true that for 2 weeks he ate only one-time coz he can afford that much ...later he started getting 2 times meal....

Even when his mom was alive he never gets a proper meal ..and mew was surprised how he managed his studies...maybe his mom used to ask for money from others and managing their life but after her death, Nulf suffered a hell....

Mew stopped and pull Nulf closer and hugged him ....shhh Nulf don't think about the past ....now I won't let you have any problems ...believe me.. they were in the hospital but Mew Didn't care ....

Nulf: Am I a bad person P'Mew why I got such a miserable life ...why I have to suffer all time...why I never received any love from mom or dad and why I have to witness such tragic things .....

Why can't I be as lucky as Gulf....why every time I have to struggle to get anything....

Mew: Nulf....relax .... sometimes god take your test according to your patience but I promise Nulf I will provide everything to you please don't cry....

Nulf holds Mew tightly and cries hard....I know you don't like me I don't want your sympathy P'Mew....

Mew: This is not sympathy Nulf ...it's my concern for you....I will be there for you ..and I don't hate you Nulf I was a bit selfish but I won't be anymore shhhhh.... don't cry...

Nulf looked up to mew and mew saw teary eyes of Nulf...mew felt he is seeing the same innocent Gulf with whom Mew fell in love....

Both gulped coz they are too close to each other and mew remove his hands from Nulf's waist...they cleared their throat and left for home ..Nulf asked Mew not to tell this to Gulf ....

Flashback ends...

Gulf: Mew...you are an asshole...my whole body is paining ...

Mew: U am sorry baby... common get up I am hungry...I wanted to eat...

Gulf: hmm I am also hungry ....

Both come down and see nulf is putting dishes on the dining table...

Gulf: Nulf what are you doing?? Did you prepare all this...

Nulf: Yes I wanted to make something good so I prepared it.

Mew: Nulf your day was hectic why did you do that ....where is the servant...

Nulf: I asked him to do other work...come let's eat...

Mew and gulf sit and Nulf served them food...

Mew: Wao it's yummy...its so good nulf ...

Gulf: Finally you realized my brother is the best cook...

Nulf: Did you really like it or you just said that...

Mew: I really like that...

The trio enjoyed the food prepared by Nulf...

They talked about the office and other things...and decided to see a movie....Mew suggested a horror movie and both brothers agreed to it....

They started watching a movie and after sometime Mew is just listening to screams of Gulf and Nulf ...he laughed a lot coz both boys are alike when it comes to a horror movie

Gulf has put his head on mew's lap holding mew's hand and on another hand, Nulf is sitting on Mew's other side ...in one scene Gulf and Nulf shouts at top of their voice ....mew felt hands of both boys....mew hold gulf's hand tightly....

Nulf realized he has also put his hands on Mew's hand...he tried to remove it but mew holds his hand....

Nulf looked at Mew and smiled....now mew is holding hands if both boys and both felt really good ...and secure near Mew...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.