48.Hell

Mew gets ready in the morning wearing his black suit... His face was very dull... He took a cigarette and lit it... Closed his eyes and missed Gulf...

Gulf I hate when you go to your dad's house...

Mew finished his cigarette and called his driver to take him to the place...

Gulf: Dad I prepared breakfast for you... I am leaving... Mew will be waiting for me...

Rune: Gulf, can you don't go... I guess we need to discuss lots of things... Don't be hurry baby..

Gulf: Yes dad we will discuss whatever you want after this... Bye, dad... And always remember that I love you...

Rune: I love you too baby... Are you sure you don't want me to drop you...

Gulf: No dad I am sure that I don't want you to come...

Gulf left the house and started waiting for Cab... But he saw a car stopped... It's Mew... He came to pick his husband...

Gulf looked at Mew... When mew gets out of the car... Let's go together, baby. I came here to pick you up...

Gulf: Thanks mew but I would have taken the cab... Why you even bothered....

Mew: picking my husband is my duty baby...

Gulf: Hope you don't do it again... I am a grown man and can manage on my own...

Mew: I missed you Gulf...

Gulf: are you sure...

Mew: Gulf....

Gulf: Ok let it be... How is your office going on mew... It's been a month when I am with my dad... So I didn't know what is going on in the world...

Mew: everything is going well... dad is helping me with all the work even Mr kanawut also asked me if I need any of his help...

Gulf: good.. Dad is always a good helper... I am glad you guys are going along...

Mew: So how is your college baby...

Gulf: Hmm I am taking online classes but I have decided to go for further studies in the US... I have applied for a loan and I am sure it will be approved soon....

Mew: What?? Why?? I can't live without you Gulf...

Gulf: you will get addicted don't worry...

Mew: Why you have taken a loan... You can take it from me... And if you want you can go anywhere to study... But baby...

Gulf: don't baby me mew and no ifs and buts I have taken my decision... I don't want your help...I told you I can manage anything I am an independent man....

Mew: hmm ... Uh can see that.... I haven't done breakfast can we do it somewhere near...

Gulf: No, I am not hungry...

Mew: Gulf, please.... Okay if you don't want to...

Gulf: I know you are not hungry you just wanted to spend more time...

Mew: if you know that can we please... I promise I won't make you late....

Gulf: Okay I am trusting you and please don't break my trust for this time...

Mew: I won't baby I promise...

Mew and Gulf stopped the car and went to their favorite restaurant... Mew ordered everything that Gulf like...