8.Drunk Gulf

Mew asked his one of the security member to take care of gulf...he called his man to check if everything is all right...he said everything is under control they are just drinking and talking....

Mew get relaxed and started working on the next day's presentation...he has a really important meeting tomorrow....he worked till 3 am and he was about to finish his work when he received a call from his security men...

Security: Sir, I have lost track of Gulf sir... he went to some other room.... I was behind him but he entered the lift and I couldn't enter as the lift was full..... I lost where is actually move out of the lift..and the receptionist is not telling me if gulf sir has booked any other room than 301....

Mew: oh god....let me ask him...you are useless....

Mew called gulf....hello gulf where are you??

Gulf: mewie hey mewie... what's up man...

A voice from the backside....yes c'mon gulf...drink... drink ....drink ....drink...

Mew: Are you drunk... what's happening gulf...

A voice from the background...yes c'mon baby remove everything...gulf show me what you got....come on let's stip...wohoooo...

Mew: what?? Shit...gulf...gulf.... don't baby... don't....what the hell why they are asking him to strip....shit...gulf

Mew get up and went out in his shorts and T-shirt...... reached the hotel...

Mew: Hi, my name is mew suppasit and my husband is in this hotel with a few creeps...and I am afraid he is in danger....please tell me is there any other room booked under Gulf Kanawut's name.....

Receptionist: Sorry sir it's against our policy to disclose the details of our guest...why don't you call him...

Mew: what the hell....my husband is in danger and you are talking about some fucking rules...listen to be carefully.... I called him but he is totally drunk.....so co-operate else ...if I call the cops..... your hotel is gonna lose its reputation....he looked at the hotel and said....Though it doesn't look like you guys have any reputation ....still you will lose whatever you have....

I swear if anything happens to my husband I am gonna sue you guys...

Receptionist: Ok sir, please don't call cops...I am sending a bell boy with you...he will open room for you...

Mew followed the boy and entered the room..he saw everyone was half-naked...and gulf is laying between all half-naked boys....without shirt ....he saw clothes are soaked in drink....

Mew: oh god what the hell they were doing....Mew open his T-shirt and put on gulf's bare body...

Mew is in now in his shorts and inner vest....he carries gulf in his arm took him to the car....and makes him sit on the passenger seat ....

Gulf: Ohh look who is here mewie....hey mewie.... what's up dude....

Mew: Shut up gulf....what the hell you were doing with those creeps....

Gulf: Pout....party dude...

Mew: without clothes....

Gulf: Yoo bro...can I tell you a secret mewie....but promise you won't say this to anyone...

Mew: what?? Did they do anything with you...tell me what was happening there....

Gulf: That was my bachelor's party coz soon I am going to get married to a freaking asshole bastard Mew suppasit....sssshhh don't tell anyone... it's a secret....